Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6400 6401 [6402] 6403 6404 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791323 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96015 on: December 21, 2012, 11:10:00 pm »

Birthday presents for the two parties I had (one family, one friends) included, among other things, 13000 MSPoints.

What.
Approximately $162.50.

Good god.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96016 on: December 21, 2012, 11:19:22 pm »

Blow it all on shitty Xbox Arcade remakes of Tetris.
 Then make a Twitter feed with the Hashtag #IFUCKINGLOVEBLOCKS
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96017 on: December 21, 2012, 11:20:47 pm »

Blow it all on shitty Xbox Arcade remakes of Tetris.
 Then make a Twitter feed with the Hashtag #IFUCKINGLOVEBLOCKS
Also, grab some Minecraft ripoffs.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #96018 on: December 21, 2012, 11:21:18 pm »

I got three packs of 2000 from separate family members, then the 5 friends I had over each gave me another (of varying size).

I mean, seriously.

This is enough to last me something along the lines of five years.

=D

Already grabbed some Minecraft ripoffs (Castle Miner Z, in particular).

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96019 on: December 21, 2012, 11:23:51 pm »

Shit, you've got about half my gamerscore in MS points.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96020 on: December 21, 2012, 11:25:53 pm »

I was talking to my LF today. And she said that she'd had an... Explicit dream about me. o.O I'm happy about this, but it does cause some conflicting emotions as well.
Also, it was a fantastic day and I love you all. Except Cript. He hates me for some reason.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96021 on: December 21, 2012, 11:29:13 pm »

I was talking to my LF today. And she said that she'd had an... Explicit dream about me. o.O I'm happy about this, but it does cause some conflicting emotions as well.
Also, it was a fantastic day and I love you all. Except Cript. He hates me for some reason.
I hate you too for some reason. :P

Naw, but I am envious of your ladiefriends getting all up an' erotic dreamin' all bout you gone dawg what am I even saying any more

If any of my female friends (s optional) is/was having "explicit" dreams involving me in any capacity they haven't seen fit to tell me. :(
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96022 on: December 21, 2012, 11:32:14 pm »

Consider this: Have you ever had an explicit dream about someone? More than one? Of any possible explicit dreams you had, did you tell the person you had the dream 'with' about your dream? I have had many, and told no one about any of them. So I'm almost POSITIVE someone has had a dream like that about you.

And you can hate me if you want to. It's your loss. :P

Also, non happy: My dog puked. Like. Everywhere. And I stepped in it. Twice. FUUUUU- TO THE RAGE THREAD!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96023 on: December 21, 2012, 11:37:41 pm »

Jeez Hans, don't you know dogs don't have the same appreciation of human 'erotic dreams'?
You didn't have to share it with him. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96024 on: December 21, 2012, 11:40:12 pm »

Went out, friend never showed, so I went to a hookah bar and met some really chill people. Got invited to a New Year's Party which should be sick as shit.

A good, relaxing friday night.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Thou art I, I art Thou.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #96026 on: December 21, 2012, 11:54:54 pm »

http://knowyourmeme.com/videos/56296-fifty-shades-of-grey
George Takei reading excepts from 50 shades of grey. Ohh mmyyyyyy.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96027 on: December 22, 2012, 12:05:47 am »

For some reason, whilst visiting my Mother's house, I have become addicted to playing The Sims 2. Yes, 2. The PS2 version.

It's a pretty old game now, and it has so many annoying niggles, but somehow I am having a heap of fun with it. Weird. Anyway, time to go play it some more, now. :D My sim is the mayor and I am trying to save up enough cash to move to the big, awesome house I created in build mode.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96028 on: December 22, 2012, 12:13:43 am »

http://knowyourmeme.com/videos/56296-fifty-shades-of-grey
George Takei reading excepts from 50 shades of grey. Ohh mmyyyyyy.
That explains why I saw that appear in youtube related videos earlier.
Though how its at all related to proxy nexus starcraft games I have no clue.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #96029 on: December 22, 2012, 12:20:35 am »

Hey, you're still around! Glad to hear you're not in prison, and also that you have cause to be posting in the happy thread to boot!

I just had a pretty good meatspace D&D game, and now we've plans to play a 24 hour marathon session from 6AM on the 31st to 6AM on the 1st. I've already drawn up some pretty wacky stuff. Odd maps, quirky minibosses, devious traps, you name it. Fuck it, we can run the Tomb of Horrors (my 3.5 adaptation) for a break in the middle.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 6400 6401 [6402] 6403 6404 ... 13325