Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6398 6399 [6400] 6401 6402 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15792273 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95985 on: December 21, 2012, 12:30:45 pm »

$700something including shipping and the keyboard dock.

Holy crap.  I got my comparable quality tablet, a 32GB SD card, a 750 GB portable hard drive, an arc mouse, and an Adonis Jot stylus for less than $600.  All new.  Mad sales.  Never pay full price for tech.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #95987 on: December 21, 2012, 12:44:59 pm »

Cute Syrian bro!

Hnnnnng.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #95988 on: December 21, 2012, 12:48:20 pm »

Merry early Christmas, Bay12. Hope you like cooking.
While I won't click on the undescribed youtube link, I will say that I do like cooking. Christmas eve, I shall make fudge. And maybe gingerbread cookies, I'unno. The upcoming chocolate orgy makes me happy.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #95989 on: December 21, 2012, 12:51:02 pm »

Merry early Christmas, Bay12. Hope you like cooking.
While I won't click on the undescribed youtube link, I will say that I do like cooking. Christmas eve, I shall make fudge. And maybe gingerbread cookies, I'unno. The upcoming chocolate orgy makes me happy.
My mom is awesome in cooking, so every (Anywhere between christmas and newyear) she cooks and the entire family (not as much as it seems) comes and it's always delicious.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #95990 on: December 21, 2012, 01:06:29 pm »

$700something including shipping and the keyboard dock.

Holy crap.  I got my comparable quality tablet, a 32GB SD card, a 750 GB portable hard drive, an arc mouse, and an Adonis Jot stylus for less than $600.  All new.  Mad sales.  Never pay full price for tech.

I don't know of any comparable tablets. The only tablet that comes close is the latest ipad, and it has less memory, less battery life, and no keyboard/battery dock, and also doesn't support usb devices like thumb drives and mice.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #95991 on: December 21, 2012, 01:11:39 pm »

Yay, laser surgery went well. My eyes hurt a little bit and the computer screen is really bright, but I no longer need glasses! :D

I'm going to get off the forums before the pain drugs kick in, though. I don't need to wake up tomorrow to find out I posted something stupid.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95992 on: December 21, 2012, 01:17:16 pm »

Its going to become nearly freezing tonight. (Yes yes, but this is central Florida)  And we have a local neighborhood semi-pet cat.  It obviously belonged to somebody at one point, (we suspect our recently deceased elderly neighbor) so we have been leaving a bowl of food out for it and it will come by and socialize and meow at us and be pet.

We also have a little bed for it since it likes to sleep here.  It's just a chair and a couple towels, but it looks cozy enough compared to what's around.

Since it's going to get cold I converted it a little bit.  I added another towel and a pair of plastic clamps to keep the new towel taut over the armrests to make a little kitty cave.  I also folded the towels up a little bit to seal up the sides and back a little more to keep the wind out.

I came back out to see the cat had jumped onto the top towel and curled up in it, somehow loosining the clamps enough to slide the top towel out enough to make a bowl.  Basically nullifying my careful work to make a super warm sleeping space.

I'm not sure whether to be annoyed or amused by kitty shenanigans.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:20:12 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #95993 on: December 21, 2012, 01:20:42 pm »

Amused.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95994 on: December 21, 2012, 01:28:05 pm »

Amused it is then.  Maybe the cat doesn't understand warmth.

Right about the cardboard box thing.  I suppose I should count myself lucky that it chose the towel covered chair over the concrete when we first saw the thing. :P
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #95995 on: December 21, 2012, 01:40:56 pm »

I downloaded extended recordings of Cruel Angel's Thesis, Tank!, and various iterations of the Real Folk Blues.  Am I happy?

Fuck yeah.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95996 on: December 21, 2012, 02:06:13 pm »

This is intensely amazing. Worth the wait, too!

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95997 on: December 21, 2012, 03:18:25 pm »

Got a free soda from some dude I met literally, just today, because I made a mildly amusing joke.
Aw yeah.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 03:43:01 pm by SomeStupidGuy »
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95998 on: December 21, 2012, 03:38:01 pm »

Moving up in the world, literally. That is to say, I'm now sleeping on a futon instead of the floor, so my back should stop feeling two decades older than it is. :))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95999 on: December 21, 2012, 05:32:26 pm »

I just finished session one of the most interesting DnD campaigns I have ever started.
Basically, I was a Sorcerer who was used in some carnival. It got attacked while the royal family was there. I used a giant sphere of marble to kill a Roc. The king was also killed, as well as the queen. We picked up the prince and princess, and fled into town. We were putting out some fires, when Some guy said to drop the buckets in the fire. We did, and then we heard some lord guy say he was willing to pay if we found the heirs. Cue me leading him to the place they were hidden. The rest of the party did not approve, and so, battle occurred. Not a single kill by me. The guards were killed, and the rest of the party fled into the forest, heirs with them.
My prediction for the next session? I begin to hunt down the group, presumably with some sort of monsters as bloodhounds.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 ... 6398 6399 [6400] 6401 6402 ... 13325