Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6399 6400 [6401] 6402 6403 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791213 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96000 on: December 21, 2012, 05:36:03 pm »

How do split parties even work? I am assuming it's a meatspace roleplay.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96001 on: December 21, 2012, 05:39:21 pm »

I just finished session one of the most interesting DnD campaigns I have ever started.
Basically, I was a Sorcerer who was used in some carnival. It got attacked while the royal family was there. I used a giant sphere of marble to kill a Roc. The king was also killed, as well as the queen. We picked up the prince and princess, and fled into town. We were putting out some fires, when Some guy said to drop the buckets in the fire. We did, and then we heard some lord guy say he was willing to pay if we found the heirs. Cue me leading him to the place they were hidden. The rest of the party did not approve, and so, battle occurred. Not a single kill by me. The guards were killed, and the rest of the party fled into the forest, heirs with them.
My prediction for the next session? I begin to hunt down the group, presumably with some sort of monsters as bloodhounds.
If your GM's any good he'll make the Prince and Princess have actually been assassins in disguise all along, and you were the real Prince, kidnapped from birth and placed in a foster home to grow up away from the intregue of the court, and the Circus was a kink in the plan never forseen, and now hyou must find your fathers sword, which happens to be in possession of one of the assassins, conveniently dressed up as you so your party must watch helplessly as you fight aboard a thin beam of wood over a lava-filled gorge. As the assassin tumbles into the gorge, you emerge victorious, the new king of the realm.

Then rocks fall and everyone dies. The board is flipped. Raeging is had. And the GM lulz and lulz and lulz.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96002 on: December 21, 2012, 05:44:11 pm »

Actually, I took control of my character's backstory, but that does seem like a good idea for another campaign. This GM is actually quite basic with the story. One of our original adventures was "The King is sick. Go get the plant we need." There was much racism against my Drow Mercenary in that. They kept calling him 'Black guy', so i just made him prejudiced against surfacedwellers
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #96003 on: December 21, 2012, 06:07:11 pm »

Song is totally stuck in my head now.  From an older claymation movie, wonder if it was even seen outside of the US.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96004 on: December 21, 2012, 06:13:48 pm »

All of the best Christmas movies seem to be based in claymation, or similar. Like that one. Or the one with these guys.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96005 on: December 21, 2012, 06:20:39 pm »

All of the best Christmas movies seem to be based in claymation, or similar. Like that one. Or the one with these guys.
The best Christmas film ever made. No debate.  :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #96006 on: December 21, 2012, 07:11:14 pm »

Or muppets.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96007 on: December 21, 2012, 07:17:20 pm »

--TRANSMISSION START--

Im happy because beer. Stop.

--TRANSMISSION END--
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #96008 on: December 21, 2012, 07:55:31 pm »

Or muppets.
Definitely Muppets. Can't go wrong with muppets.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #96009 on: December 21, 2012, 08:29:25 pm »

Or muppets.
Definitely Muppets. Can't go wrong with muppets.

Beerpets are better
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96010 on: December 21, 2012, 09:31:35 pm »

I watched a good episode of Eureka.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #96011 on: December 21, 2012, 10:02:19 pm »

We went see my mom in the hospital today (we being my dad, my oldest sister, and myself). She was out of it most of the time, with several brief periods of semi-consciousness, but it was still good to see her (and also one of my other sisters who had been there).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #96012 on: December 21, 2012, 10:49:12 pm »

Taking a bus home tomorrow. Which means I get to have 12 nearly uninterrupted hours to read Godel, Escher, Bach! :D

I might even actually be able to finish it, hehe. I've been reading it slowly for the past year and a half now. :P
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 10:55:22 pm by alway »

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #96013 on: December 21, 2012, 11:03:51 pm »

Birthday presents for the two parties I had (one family, one friends) included, among other things, 13000 MSPoints.

What.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96014 on: December 21, 2012, 11:06:47 pm »

Birthday presents for the two parties I had (one family, one friends) included, among other things, 13000 MSPoints.

What.
Can you translate that into real money for those of us who don't have an xbox?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 6399 6400 [6401] 6402 6403 ... 13325