Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6026 6027 [6028] 6029 6030 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755754 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #90405 on: October 02, 2012, 03:31:42 pm »

Wait, I thought there's no cheese in cheesecake?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90406 on: October 02, 2012, 03:32:59 pm »

Cream Cheese. There's cream cheese in cheesecake.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #90407 on: October 02, 2012, 03:35:19 pm »

And as everyone knows, cream cheese is best cheese.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #90408 on: October 02, 2012, 03:35:47 pm »

All this talk of food remind me that I still have chips with fries / peanut sauce (saté?) / mayonnaise taste.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #90409 on: October 02, 2012, 03:37:48 pm »

And as everyone knows, cream cheese is best cheese.

You know what goes really well with cream cheese and lox? Teriyaki sauce. Over rice.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #90410 on: October 02, 2012, 03:39:58 pm »

Rice goes well with apple. Adding more stuff makes it even better, but apples and rice are a surprisingly good combination.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #90411 on: October 02, 2012, 03:53:36 pm »

take apple slices.

Take banana slices.

Take yogurt.

Take sugar.

Mix together.

Pour onto steaming rice.

Best fucking breakfast on earth.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #90412 on: October 02, 2012, 03:56:51 pm »

ELDERS REACT TO NYANCAT

Kind of interesting to watch, I wonder what other stuff upploaded that elders react to.  :P

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90413 on: October 02, 2012, 04:28:59 pm »

I saw some of those a couple days ago.
Check out the dubstep video, it reaffirmed my belief that nothing is more adorable than old people dancing.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #90414 on: October 02, 2012, 07:05:50 pm »

So I've been withholding saying this for some time. But you know what, I bothered to log in to post earlier so I might as well.

According to a friend and my girlfriend who still browses on here, apparently a specific few on this board have been constantly taking this thread, the WTF thread and occasionally the sad thread into possibly nsfw directions. Sometimes apparently spilling out into other discussion topics. I don't know the specifics outside of what I've been told but I don't like what I hear.

Guys, it's not funny. I know I made some comments off and on but hey, I grew up and stopped making them in a public space they didn't have any business being on. You all can stop laughing at yourselves now since I'm sure it's become tiring seeing the same 4-6 posters for everyone else just constantly gumming up the thread while lost in their own worlds.

Yes this thread doesn't have too much direction, yes the weird directions might make you guys happy. But in my opinion, which is good for this thread at least it's disruptive and it's gonna keep people away from not only these topics but possibly General discussion itself. Hell I saw this happening myself but not to the degree of what the problem has been described to me as. It's fucking boring. And inappropriate.

We already had days of pointlessness and wanton cruelty to common sense and decency, that was a long time ago and where that all grew from is long gone. So please everyone cut it out.

Lets try and keep General discussion a nice place for everyone to well, discuss. Not a little hole for a clique of loose friends to just inflate their postcounts. Honestly guys? Make an IRC channel, seriously.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90415 on: October 02, 2012, 07:09:34 pm »

Ouch...

Well, that kind of makes me feel guilty and a little depressed for some reason.

And the closest thing to IRC I can access is Pesterchum. So yeah.

Now, anywhozits, what I came in here to post was: My immediate family is no longer in debt. Which is quite frankly a huge relief.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #90416 on: October 02, 2012, 07:11:58 pm »

Ouch...

Well, that kind of makes me feel guilty and a little depressed for some reason.

The same. Apologies to anyone who was bothered.

On the other hand, I've recently reaffirmed my decision regarding apathetic boredom still being better than nonexistence, so happy, yay.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #90417 on: October 02, 2012, 07:19:18 pm »

I've had many of the same concerns as you Janet, even as one of the perpetrators. I will of course respect your wishes for the Happy thread.

If anyone out there has any problem with anything I ever say here or elsewhere, I would appreciate if they spoke up. I am not perfect, but am not always aware of that fact, so please inform me if I do something stupid. And if "courtesy" ever demands you lie to me, please throw courtesy out the window. I prefer honesty, even if sardonic or brutal.

I also apologize to anyone I may have offended, grossed out, or otherwise made feel uncomfortable. That was never my intent; some good fun and maybe some self esteem boosting was all I ever wanted from this. If I made anyone nearly as angry as Janet, I'm deeply regretful, because I like pretty much everyone here :( I consider many of you good internet buddies, and wish you no harm or annoyance.

I wish to be in no "clique" unless that clique is ~8 billion people large. If anyone out there has felt alienated by me or my actions, I hereby give you a Free Internet Hug (or Apology, if hugs aren't your thing) to be redeemed at any time.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #90418 on: October 02, 2012, 07:21:24 pm »

Huh.. Did. I do any of that?
With all these threads it's kind of hard to remember.. better check some pages back.
If I ever did something like that, it was not intentional, just going with the flow.
Then again, I don't post NSFW stuff on these forums..

But If I may have.. I'm.. sorry?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 07:23:35 pm by Ultimuh »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #90419 on: October 02, 2012, 07:23:42 pm »

I've had many of the same concerns as you Janet, even as one of the perpetrators. I will of course respect your wishes for the Happy thread.

If anyone out there has any problem with anything I ever say here or elsewhere, I would appreciate if they spoke up. I am not perfect, but am not always aware of that fact, so please inform me if I do something stupid. And if "courtesy" ever demands you lie to me, please throw courtesy out the window. I prefer honesty, even if sardonic or brutal.

I also apologize to anyone I may have offended, grossed out, or otherwise made feel uncomfortable. That was never my intent; some good fun and maybe some self esteem boosting was all I ever wanted from this. If I made anyone nearly as angry as Janet, I'm deeply regretful, because I like pretty much everyone here :( I consider many of you good internet buddies, and wish you no harm or annoyance.

I wish to be in no "clique" unless that clique is ~8 billion people large. If anyone out there has felt alienated by me or my actions, I hereby give you a Free Internet Hug (or Apology, if hugs aren't your thing) to be redeemed at any time.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 6026 6027 [6028] 6029 6030 ... 13325