Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5927 5928 [5929] 5930 5931 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800094 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88920 on: September 19, 2012, 06:49:15 pm »

That's why you shouldn't use drugs, the permanent brain damage.

*Whips out his soapbox*
*Looks at it*
*Sighs*
*Puts it back*

* Mego smashes the soapbox into little pieces

Real men give speeches at eye level.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88921 on: September 19, 2012, 06:49:31 pm »

* kaijyuu puts his arm around Hans.

'Tis okay to soapbox if you want to. Or just throw an indignant link to your old topic :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #88922 on: September 19, 2012, 06:56:48 pm »

* Mego smashes the soapbox into little pieces

Real men give speeches at eye level.

I'm quite good at eye contact during speeches. Mostly that's from Debate, but a little stint in Rehab helped too.

* kaijyuu puts his arm around Hans.

'Tis okay to soapbox if you want to. Or just throw an indignant link to your old topic :P

Eh, fuck 'em. They know where to find it. :P I'm not going to argue the point, as drugs DO cause permanent brain damage. Delicious, delicious brain damage.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88923 on: September 19, 2012, 06:57:56 pm »

* Vorthon is currently nomming on pasta with meat sauce. It is good.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88924 on: September 19, 2012, 06:59:04 pm »

* Hanslanda is now hungry...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #88925 on: September 19, 2012, 07:43:06 pm »

*Karne wishes to use Meal Stars too! He just had chicken and long rice.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88926 on: September 19, 2012, 08:58:51 pm »

* Aqizzar loves being late to a bandwagon and is enjoying the beef stroganoff he just made.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #88927 on: September 19, 2012, 09:08:20 pm »

So had a chat with Orson Scott Card while hes signing my book and learn something interesting. Hes been talking with Developers on developing a space simulator for Ender's universe. His eyes lit up when im mentioning the Formic Wars and explained to me that he love the idea but needs to find a publisher that can work with him, real gold of the conversation was i brought up kickstarter and said it he thought of that too and wait for more information... That was way too much excitement for me to handle on the spot and was cracking in anticipation. People i expect announcement in 6 months for a Formic Wars simulator in kickstarter.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88928 on: September 19, 2012, 09:27:29 pm »

Well, I had a fairly nice day where I went with a friend who was afraid to go alone to a guy's house to watch movies at his house and keep him company for a bit... It was nice, although the guy is apparently legitimately rather crazy. Though he seemed fairly harmless... if a little bit unkempt and lonely/depressed.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #88929 on: September 19, 2012, 09:30:05 pm »

So had a chat with Orson Scott Card while hes signing my book and learn something interesting. Hes been talking with Developers on developing a space simulator for Ender's universe. His eyes lit up when im mentioning the Formic Wars and explained to me that he love the idea but needs to find a publisher that can work with him, real gold of the conversation was i brought up kickstarter and said it he thought of that too and wait for more information... That was way too much excitement for me to handle on the spot and was cracking in anticipation. People i expect announcement in 6 months for a Formic Wars simulator in kickstarter.
YES PLEASE.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88930 on: September 19, 2012, 10:28:09 pm »

YES. I BEAT FTL. WOOO!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #88931 on: September 19, 2012, 11:29:24 pm »

So apparently, if you eat peppers with enough capsaicin in them, it can enter your bloodstream in noticeable amounts. I know this because it has found its way into my kidneys, and from thence my bladder. Ow.

Still worth it.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #88932 on: September 19, 2012, 11:31:39 pm »

I imagine it would get absorbed through your mouth membranes. :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88933 on: September 19, 2012, 11:32:21 pm »

So apparently, if you eat peppers with enough capsaicin in them, it can enter your bloodstream in noticeable amounts. I know this because it has found its way into my kidneys, and from thence my bladder. Ow.

Still worth it.
Worst. Dragon. Ever.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88934 on: September 19, 2012, 11:54:31 pm »

My god. What has been imagined cannot be unimagined.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 5927 5928 [5929] 5930 5931 ... 13325