Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5788 5789 [5790] 5791 5792 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763033 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86835 on: August 31, 2012, 02:21:28 am »

Heh, well, no. :P My bad. I just thought it was an entertaining read, mainly because those gangs, who seemed to spend most of their time waging war on each other, ended up being the good guys, routing the local KKK and causing a whole bunch of "lawfully elected officials" to be reinstated. I'm gonna have to learn more about that particular chunk of history at some point, I reckon. 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86836 on: August 31, 2012, 03:06:51 am »

To chase out evil you need other evil...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #86837 on: August 31, 2012, 03:08:51 am »

A friend of mine has a webcam with a suction cup base and a long bendy neck.

I can't help but think it was designed to be stuck to a bathroom wall and livestream showers or something.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86838 on: August 31, 2012, 03:10:43 am »

Nah. It's totally not. They're like... For spies. Yeah. Secret agents. Looking under doors and stuff.

*Hurriedly shoves his 'shower stream' camera into a desk drawer*
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86839 on: August 31, 2012, 05:20:18 am »

Won first place in the National Language Month's Battle of the Bands event of my university. Will definitely get good grades for winning this.

Still am reeling from the victory. Can't believe I won.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #86841 on: August 31, 2012, 08:17:30 am »

I just finished TNG series of Star Trek.

I started in late April and watched one/two episodes per day. Damn, been ages since I finished series of anything. But it was worth it :)

Now to find a good and fast download of DS9 and I can trekkify myself even more c:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86842 on: August 31, 2012, 10:33:36 am »

DS9 is one of the best.

I don't care if you hate it. It is objectively Good.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86843 on: August 31, 2012, 10:37:04 am »

DS9 is definitely the best. It has Sisko, Odo, and Quark, all of which are Awesome. TNG has... Picard. And sometimes Q.

I need to finish DS9. I'm about two and a half seasons in. That's like, 4.5 seasons to go...
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86844 on: August 31, 2012, 11:00:19 am »

Got a copy of Earth: The Book, from the guys over at The Daily Show. Goddamn, that was a good overview of humanity. And by "good", I mean "funny".

Also, four-day weekend.

EDIT: Let me clarify that, the book was written by the the guys from the The Daily Show, but I didn't get it from them. I merely bought it from work. Re-reading that post, it looked a bit confusing.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:43:45 am by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86845 on: August 31, 2012, 11:38:08 am »

DS9 is definitely the best. It has Sisko, Odo, and Quark, all of which are Awesome. TNG has... Picard. And sometimes Q.

I need to finish DS9. I'm about two and a half seasons in. That's like, 4.5 seasons to go...
So not to spoil anything, but the Awesome hasn't actually started at that point.

For those who do want spoilers, the best Star Trek monologue ever.

I really need to rewatch this.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #86846 on: August 31, 2012, 12:08:53 pm »

Usually, when I buy a book on impulse at Amazon, it's something for me. Today, however, I bought no less than four people the same gag gift book.

Could it be...

...but it is!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:27:06 pm by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86847 on: August 31, 2012, 12:16:38 pm »

Nice.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #86848 on: August 31, 2012, 12:33:41 pm »

I now own Guild Wars 2. I swear I'm going to get more out of this than Diablo III.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #86849 on: August 31, 2012, 01:36:08 pm »

Nice.

And people wonder why I'm cynical about democracy.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.
Pages: 1 ... 5788 5789 [5790] 5791 5792 ... 13325