Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5789 5790 [5791] 5792 5793 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761259 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86850 on: August 31, 2012, 02:13:20 pm »

First day of the rugby season.... CMON OSPREYS!
This is a blank sig.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86851 on: August 31, 2012, 04:37:44 pm »

Nice.

And people wonder why I'm cynical about democracy.
*capitalism

But it's not like communism worked much better. :(
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #86852 on: August 31, 2012, 04:43:44 pm »

It's the human race we're talking about guys, nothing will ever work out well.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86853 on: August 31, 2012, 05:18:18 pm »

Not much, but it gave me a laugh.
Game is supposed to be like Uplink, if anyone is interested in that sorta thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #86854 on: August 31, 2012, 05:27:55 pm »

The song Mrs. Quad from the album Don't Mess with the Power Child by Amanda Whitt and Friends is oddly soothing.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #86855 on: August 31, 2012, 07:22:59 pm »

Start of the month, so my download cap's reset and thus my connection speed's back up (since it's been down to 256k for the last couple of weeks, due to me going over my cap). :D

EDIT: And i just found out that i can now upload videos longer than 15 minutes on YouTube. I don't know why i can now do that, but holy shit yes i'll take it. Also, obligatory shameless self-promotion. I regret nothing!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:49:03 pm by 612DwarfAvenue »
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #86856 on: August 31, 2012, 08:57:15 pm »

I got a headset! :D
It's FEF, not FEOF

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #86857 on: August 31, 2012, 11:17:14 pm »

not so much of a happy thing but I finally have a shorcut to GD by posting on a thread.

now I can stalk you without accessing to a random forum first! mwahahahawaitno, nobody is stalking anybody.

like nobody is doing it right now.

surely not now...
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #86858 on: September 01, 2012, 12:05:40 am »

On of my D&D players decided he wanted to try running a Call of Cthulhu game. He invited me to make a character, and as tradition when trying a new system, I randomized everything. I rolled me up a Clergyman with 16 years of education. I was stumped when thinking of a degree for him to have earned, when I remembered that the religion I had rolled for was Catholic.

"He's a Bachelor of God!"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #86859 on: September 01, 2012, 12:15:41 am »

Came across some info online on how to optimize my graphics card settings. Now I can play games at a smooth pace while they look pretty, and not fry my graphics card in the process. A majority of my games, I have been playing at minimal to near-minimum for the longest time. Knowing as well the safe maximum temperature my card can run at also makes me feel more secure at having settings that let the GPU temp reach 60C-65C without too much worry. Plenty other games, I can actually max-out or near-max them (like Borderlands) and feel comfy about it, since I'm not hearing my graphics card scream about the heat.

In a similar note, after getting Shattered Horizon back in my possession (thanks Indie Royale (still on sale)), I realized that even under the default normal settings, they were probably so intense (as well as the dusty condition of my old card in the past) that it overloaded my old card, and that was what shorted it out. Finally getting to actually play that game (at the lowest of settings, besides resolution), I'll have to say, I like how freeform the combat flows. Well made for zero-G combat. Felt like I was spacewalking while carrying a railgun. Got a few good headshots with the plumes of air and glass (and Zero-G dog life) escaping the helmets.

EDIT:
http://www.tweakguides.com/ really did help out; as well as helping me get STALKER to look pretty, and not put too much a strain on my machine and card at the same time. YAY! It's pretty and runs smoothly! ^_^

The same adjustments also made playing more of Sonic Generations a hell of alot easier to do, and especially avoiding unnecessary lag caused by the settings (actually, my main motivation behind finding a way to optimize it).
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 12:22:24 am by Itnetlolor »

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86860 on: September 01, 2012, 12:52:46 am »

We on the Internet!

(Also, I'm glad lolz is in the URL. Best thing)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86861 on: September 01, 2012, 12:59:49 am »

We on the Internet!

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHwtf

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #86862 on: September 01, 2012, 01:00:36 am »

I combined milk and tea for the first time in my life today. It was delicious.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #86863 on: September 01, 2012, 02:41:50 am »

We on the Internet!

The comments on the video response are classic.

The video itself being worthless.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86864 on: September 01, 2012, 03:41:32 am »

Prequel updated again.
Took him long enough, but i too know that tf2 can be a huge timewaster :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 5789 5790 [5791] 5792 5793 ... 13325