Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5759 5760 [5761] 5762 5763 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15748550 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86400 on: August 26, 2012, 12:10:45 am »

(break da quote pyramid)

I used to play soccer, but I was never particularly good at it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86401 on: August 26, 2012, 12:49:52 am »

I'm happy because I am once again addicted to hairy midgets what like to dig holes, and the forums that are built around them.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86402 on: August 26, 2012, 12:50:59 am »

Diglets?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #86403 on: August 26, 2012, 12:51:30 am »

There are Diglet forums?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #86404 on: August 26, 2012, 12:52:52 am »

... Diglets are hairy?
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86405 on: August 26, 2012, 12:53:53 am »

Hrm, maybe you're talking about some sort of mole game then.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #86406 on: August 26, 2012, 12:54:51 am »

Mole Fortress, perhaps?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86407 on: August 26, 2012, 12:56:56 am »

Mountains Outta Molehills. The premier game involving hairy midgets that like to dig holes.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #86408 on: August 26, 2012, 12:59:41 am »

After some streamlining and revision, my D&D project is down to 23 pages. Still need to get back to writing the actual rules, but getting rid of 2 pages of cruft is never bad.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86409 on: August 26, 2012, 01:04:50 am »

College is fucking awesome.

I type this as I'm drunk.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86410 on: August 26, 2012, 01:07:57 am »

:D Hooray for college!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #86411 on: August 26, 2012, 01:09:31 am »

Yay college!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #86412 on: August 26, 2012, 01:10:24 am »

College is fucking awesome.

I type this as I'm drunk.
Just as you're drunk? If you really loved us, you'd be typing it as you're drinking.

Also it should be noted that I am the worst influence, and you should do the exact opposite of everything I say that isn't in this sentence.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86413 on: August 26, 2012, 01:42:09 am »

Ok i never thought i be sick from awesome food but i am. That seafood soup killed it for me, i cannot get up any farther than 2 feet. Best restaurant so far in this state.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #86414 on: August 26, 2012, 03:44:21 am »

The Republican Convention is delayed for fear of a tropical storm. Apparently in 2008 it was a hurricane. When you attack the climate, the climate strike back!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 5759 5760 [5761] 5762 5763 ... 13325