Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5756 5757 [5758] 5759 5760 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753493 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86355 on: August 25, 2012, 01:40:03 pm »

That's the point!

Also, who's gonna start the thread?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #86356 on: August 25, 2012, 01:45:41 pm »

Solifuge should have the honour :P

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86357 on: August 25, 2012, 01:46:27 pm »

Sounds reasonable.

So I also nominate Solifuge!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86358 on: August 25, 2012, 01:51:45 pm »

I now live in a college dorm.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86359 on: August 25, 2012, 01:53:07 pm »

I shall also nominate Solifuge, and perhaps he should quote that original post as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86360 on: August 25, 2012, 01:59:15 pm »

That might actually make some travesties like the Twilight odessy, 50 Shades and Harry Potter entertaining.

On the other hand, epics like MacBeth, the Iliad and Hard Times owuld be truly bizzare.
I only wonder about Oedipus...........

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #86361 on: August 25, 2012, 02:00:31 pm »

That might actually make some travesties like the Twilight odessy, 50 Shades and Harry Potter entertaining.

On the other hand, epics like MacBeth, the Iliad and Hard Times owuld be truly bizzare.
I only wonder about Oedipus...........
Wellllllllllll....

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #86362 on: August 25, 2012, 03:16:55 pm »

I'm back from camp and ready for life!  Highlights include "Taco!  Taco!" "Piss off!", my (male) cabinmate suddenly whipping off his pants in front of the (female) nurse, stuffing the entire contents of a rival cabin into their bathroom until it was impossible to even open the door, and stealing the truck and doing donuts in the field.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #86363 on: August 25, 2012, 04:19:46 pm »

Ate at red lobster for lunch--had the stuffed flounder, which is flounder stuffed with various sea-food.

Bad idea.

As it turns out, eating "various sea-food" comes with the chance that your "various sea-food" will come with various nasties. I started feeling sick before we got out of the restaurant. Heading to Hastings to get a new wire for my guitar, I decided to stay in the car.

It was a good idea. I emptied my stomach almost entirely. My dad was walking out of the store at the time. I puked for the third time, projectile vomiting towards the ground (I got some of it on my nose), looked at my dad, and said "Freaking sea food, man!"

I feel more than fine now that I've gotten rid of the foreign influence in my stomach.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:36:44 pm by Putnam »

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86364 on: August 25, 2012, 04:34:59 pm »

"Freaking sea food, man!"

I love you for this.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #86365 on: August 25, 2012, 04:40:33 pm »

The only time I've gotten food poisoning was from some sea food. Worst four hours of my life. I believe I cleared out my entire digestive tract.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86366 on: August 25, 2012, 04:46:49 pm »

The only time I've gotten food poisoning was from some sea food. Worst four hours of my life. I believe I cleared out my entire digestive tract.
I lost 10lbs from a last bout of that.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #86367 on: August 25, 2012, 05:50:51 pm »

I'm really glad I decided to do every request in the Flagbearer thread for today and perhaps a while longer. I've been meaning to get into some serious pixel-arting, and them folks really know how to make a challenge.

Seriously, the Flag of Illinois in a 19x12 area? I'm a doctor student, not a miracle worker!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #86368 on: August 25, 2012, 06:05:02 pm »

Seriously, the Flag of Illinois in a 19x12 area? I'm a doctor student, not a miracle worker!

Shhhshshshshshhshhhh, you will do it some time :3

* Haspen hugs Barbarossa the SUPREME.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #86369 on: August 25, 2012, 06:16:36 pm »

I was reading ahead in my upcoming college curriculum, started to freak the fuck out because I wasn't sure I really wanted to become a teacher.

Took a long walk, thought about it, realized I want to teach in a small group enrichment center.  Looked it up, realized I was already well on the right track to being able to do that, also realized I live in what I assume is a hotspot for that kind of thing (Sylvan, a well-known enrichment center, has like five locations within an hour of my house), and that they have entry-level positions so I could potentially get in at the ground floor while working on my degree.

I feel good.  Walking is such a good thing.  Everyone should walk at least five miles (3km for babies who need non-idiosyncratic measurement systems) a day.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 5756 5757 [5758] 5759 5760 ... 13325