Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5714 5715 [5716] 5717 5718 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808873 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85725 on: August 17, 2012, 12:06:09 am »

I gave the Cladun X2 demo a try earlier today. Holy shit it pretty much just paces you through the tutorial but I loved what I saw. Funny completely silly writing, ultimate customisation, fun gameplay with some very interesting mechanics, and there's more I can't even see within the confines of the demo.

I also liked how I was allowed to just change literally anything I wanted so easily. I turned my character midway through the demo into a dark blonde elf girl wearing what I guess someone could describe as a black version of Eva's outfit from MGS3 with a bit more chest coverage under it wielding a combat knife.

Totally wanna play the full game now. Hell I almost kinda wanna put some of my characters I've used elsewhere in it if I can manage.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85726 on: August 17, 2012, 12:11:00 am »

I also liked how I was allowed to just change literally anything I wanted so easily. I turned my character midway through the demo into a dark blonde elf girl wearing what I guess someone could describe as a black version of Eva's outfit from MGS3 with a bit more chest coverage under it wielding a combat knife.

Arguably the best change in the PC port is you don't have to do any fiddling with this in-game. Just export each animation to bmp, change it like tiny pixel art in a paint program, import back in. Bam, new character.

A lot of people are crying "low budget expensive retro crap" on the Steam forums and elsewhere, but you're paying for enjoyment here, not high production values.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85727 on: August 17, 2012, 12:13:12 am »

Remind me to try that demo.

Also, my happy for the night: I walked downstairs to get more drink, and I found a note from the neighbor thanking me for my repairs to his computer and $15. It's less than minimum wage, but enough to buy wings, so I'm satisfied.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85728 on: August 17, 2012, 12:15:50 am »

Heheh, saw some armor on sale for cheaps in Mabinogi. Somebody either has no idea about the market or they just thought the enchantment on it would drastically lower the price. I managed to snag it for less than half the price of other equivalent armors on the market.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85729 on: August 17, 2012, 12:28:17 am »

I think half of the states have "boring".

Why is Kentucky...
so good at basketball
so poor
so boring
so racist

I'm so proud.

When I was typing in North Carolina, before I put "Carolina" in, it was...

Why is North Korea so bad?

Heh.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:29:56 am by Detonate »
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #85730 on: August 17, 2012, 12:36:30 am »

Remind me to try that demo.

Do it. Do it now. >.o
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #85731 on: August 17, 2012, 03:53:04 am »

My conlang i progressing once more! Sentences and conversations, here I come!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #85732 on: August 17, 2012, 04:24:57 am »

Just started my fifth Tumblr. I'm a terrible person.

rhesusmacabre

• Bay Watcher
  • UNDEAD-CANNOT BE ATTACKED
    • View Profile
« Reply #85733 on: August 17, 2012, 04:32:57 am »

holy fuck this video is the most hilarious thing i've seen in weeks

british people and their crazy three wheeled cars

Here, they try to turn one into a space shuttle.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #85734 on: August 17, 2012, 04:45:59 am »

This is a fun game.

I like how I can get convergiing, midpoint and circle center down to 0.0, but I always miss the angle bisect or triangle equidistance by wide mark :P

Brain, y u no work properly.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:15:01 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #85735 on: August 17, 2012, 05:06:18 am »

I'm so bad at this xD

Especially the Right Angle part, and the Equidistant part.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85736 on: August 17, 2012, 05:53:16 am »

The first half of my day was pretty good! :) Went to the right store this time, bought the CDs I wanted and a couple of others, spoke to people without making a fool of myself and actually had *gasp* a good time out and about.
Those CDs have turned out to be excellent, too!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85737 on: August 17, 2012, 06:06:08 am »

Midterms is finally over! Which means, I can post here again and stuff.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85738 on: August 17, 2012, 07:34:07 am »

My Peavey 6505+ 112 combo finally got home! Its heavy, but i managed to get it upstairs. It sounds great and brutal.
Here are pics(Warning giant pics):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85739 on: August 17, 2012, 09:20:39 am »

Packing and leaving for uni tomorrow. It'll be good to get back.  :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5714 5715 [5716] 5717 5718 ... 13326