Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5526 5527 [5528] 5529 5530 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795885 times)

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:34:18 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Saw the Dictator tonight, just what I needed, an extremely offensive and insane comedy by none other than that Cohen dude. Helped me get slightly out the slump I've seemed to have fallen into in the last few days.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

No she wouldn't, she has a conscience.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I would assume that that would at the very least be balanced out by the anger and frustration.

3. Run Resize Enable

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

SPHINX BLEURURGH

Sorry. I had, uh, random gigglefit.

>_>
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

I would assume that that would at the very least be balanced out by the anger and frustration.

I think Truean has been/would be on the receiving end of too much suffering to willingly cause suffering where avoidable.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I think Truean has been/would be on the receiving end of too much suffering to willingly cause suffering where avoidable.

You have a point there.

Happy: S'almost the weekend and I have some new stuff to read. :3

3. Run Resize Enable

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YESS!

So, some-fucking-how something sorta paid off.

"Visiting professor" (read, actual attorney who practices and thus knows something) who taught me a course in trial advocacy years ago.

+

New law grad I'm helping pass the bar

=

Old law professor actually remembers me from YEARS ago and was so god damn impressed that he wants to farm out some contract work to me temporarily. I dunno the details but it's a.) work and b.) fucking flattering that he'd remember me as actually competent.

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Messing around with GIMP, so it's actually being used and not just a pretty icon on my desktop. I took a random image I had and greyscaled it. It's a start, maybe I can learn how to remove text from an image.
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Messing around with GIMP, so it's actually being used and not just a pretty icon on my desktop. I took a random image I had and greyscaled it. It's a start, maybe I can learn how to remove text from an image.

is the background complex?

There are 3rd party tools that can do this, but not quite as well as the abode photoshop tool.

I don't remember wich one I have, but I used it make a Rick Scott parody poster. I can check once I get home.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You have a point there.

Happy: S'almost the weekend and I have some new stuff to read. :3

To be fair, depends if they deserve it or not, but yeah, honestly. *(sorry got caught up in other happy) :D

Please don't quote me.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I think we should invest in making working PPC cannons. They can work on Gundam, we'll work on Battletech.
Pffftt.
The Particle Projector Cannon (or PPC) is a unique energy weapon. PPCs fire a concentrated stream of protons or ions at a target, causing damage through both thermal and kinetic energy.

http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012-06/armys-laser-guided-lightning-weapon-delivers-high-voltage-through-air
Quote from: PopSci article
It works like this: a high intensity, super-short duration (maybe two-trillionths of a second) laser pulse will actually use air like lens--surrounding air focuses the beam, keeping the laser pulse nice and tight rather than scattering it. If the pulse is strong enough, it actually creates an electromagnetic field around itself that’s so powerful it strips electrons from air molecules, essentially creating a channel of plasma through the air. Since air is composed of neutral particles (that act as insulators) and the plasma channel is a good conductor (relative to the un-ionized air around it) the path of the laser beam becomes a kind of filament
You were saying?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Well then next is Laser Cannonry, if we're working on sci-fi weaponry.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 5526 5527 [5528] 5529 5530 ... 13325