Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5500 5501 [5502] 5503 5504 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779613 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Once I lose the weight, I'll post. I did at one point post a picture of me with long hair and no goatee in the photo share thread, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I... really don't look good without a beard. Family agrees, boy agrees. Most people agree.

I must be SPESHUL.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I... really don't look good without a beard. Family agrees, boy agrees. Most people agree.

I must be SPESHUL.
No, same here. I had to shave off mine at one point for some surgery; after shaving it, even my mother, who had been hounding me to shave it off for years (because I'm pretty sure that's just what mothers do), took one look and stated "You need a beard."

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I've been told that a beard makes me look like a dirty hippie, and no beard makes me look like a... uh, non-dirty hippie? Clean hippie? I don't remember the exact terminology used.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:48:20 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're talking about beards? I want to grow one, it's just that the in-between-beard stage is so long (at least right now) and almost looks unprofessional somehow.

I want to look professional.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

We're talking about beards? I want to grow one, it's just that the in-between-beard stage is so long (at least right now) and almost looks unprofessional somehow.

Wait, professional what? Programmers have to have a scraggly beard and/or neckbeard. It's part of the uniform.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Truean, that sounds rather awesome. I think.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Trust me dude, there is no such thing as a professional beard.  Now do you want to look like Business or like Programming?

Because trust me, I put on slacks and shirtsleeves every day to go to my programming job.  I do not look professional.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I've been told that a beard makes me look like a dirty hippie, and no beard makes me look like a... uh, non-dirty hippie? Clean hippie? I don't remember the exact terminology used.
Mine's a stereotypical programmer's beard.

Wait, professional what? Programmers have to have a scraggly beard and/or neckbeard. It's part of the uniform.
Aaaannnd ninja'd. Was just about to point that out. Just learn C++ and go between rapidly typing and stroking your beard as you stare intently at the code.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Aaaannnd ninja'd. Was just about to point that out. Just learn C++ and go between rapidly typing and stroking your beard as you stare intently at the code.
Well, that and pulling your hair out trying to figure out who typed this shi...Oh, wait, that's your code.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Well, that and pulling your hair out trying to figure out who typed this shi...Oh, wait, that's your code.

You might think that's always bad, but when you're officially learning on the job, it's downright stupefying.  I look at code I wrote two months ago and think, how does this even work?  Why did I write this?  Even if I didn't know what I was doing, I couldn't have been so dumb as to write something that a smarter me can't even decipher...
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

"Urg... I don't drink; why can't I remember writing this shit! Gahhhh, what the hell is this?!? I don't even know what that was supposed to be doing!"

Though still not as bad as the time I found a comment on an archaic bit of code saying "You figured this out; you don't need comments for this." Why yes, I do need comments for this, thank you very much.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

"Urg... I don't drink; why can't I remember writing this shit! Gahhhh, what the hell is this?!? I don't even know what that was supposed to be doing!"

Though still not as bad as the time I found a comment on an archaic bit of code saying "You figured this out; you don't need comments for this." Why yes, I do need comments for this, thank you very much.
Hehehe, its a bit like my early writing, or any writing I do after 11:00 PM. My god, I was shit.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

My God, that's like giving yourself the finger though time.  "I am gonna get such a kick out of this when I see it in a few months.  Future Me will laugh his brilliant ass off!  Like hey me, remember how smart we are?  Good times."
Pages: 1 ... 5500 5501 [5502] 5503 5504 ... 13325