Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5496 5497 [5498] 5499 5500 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779459 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

*checks it out* *finds out shitty iPad safari can't load it* *incoherent cursing*

Do think I've read through it before, though, some time in the past. Page looks familiar.

Sorry, this is the first thing i tought off when i read that.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Awesome people being crazy awesome.

Although one or two are proven fake (running on water by the Mythbusters), it doesn't discount the rest as awesome nonetheless.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*checks it out* *finds out shitty iPad safari can't load it* *incoherent cursing*

Do think I've read through it before, though, some time in the past. Page looks familiar.

Prank calling technical support is pretty low. Most of the time they aren't allowed to hang up on a caller for any reason whatsoever.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh God, Itnetlolor's avatar. It's like the one level I remember vividly from Yoshi's Island.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Oh God, Itnetlolor's avatar. It's like the one level I remember vividly from Yoshi's Island.
Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy.

I love that level, and yes, it's a screencap of the level after getting dizzy. Amazing that this is an SNES game, all things considered.

EDIT:
You can enjoy this experience in Minecraft as well.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:05:17 pm by Itnetlolor »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I was on the forums a couple weeks ago (not exactly sober) and I ended up staring at Itnetlolor's avatar for like five minutes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I was on the forums a couple weeks ago (not exactly sober) and I ended up staring at Itnetlolor's avatar for like five minutes.
Open the image and zoom in. Not as good as some of the gifs and junk specifically designed to trip out like that, but still pretty good.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

If I may geek out for a moment, Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy's effect (namely, the ground going up and down) was a technological achievement roughly as big as Star Fox's polygons. Most wavy effects can only be done horizontally due to the limitations of the system; YI made a vertical effect with some crazy graphics manipulation (changing the tile graphics themselves, algorithmically). It's one of the few things I wouldn't be confident in doing myself, despite knowing most the SNES in-and-out.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Prank calling technical support is pretty low. Most of the time they aren't allowed to hang up on a caller for any reason whatsoever.
still hilarious.
It is when the person does follow our guidelines and hit the kill switch on their device.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

I had a great idea: my ringtone, answering machine, and alarm clock (especially the latter two) should be Asuka's mind-rape scream from Evangelion.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I just started playing Digital: A Love Story. My god, this game is awesome.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I had a great idea: my ringtone, answering machine, and alarm clock (especially the latter two) should be Asuka's mind-rape scream from Evangelion.
Make it Ramiel's death scream from Rebuild :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just started playing Digital: A Love Story. My god, this game is awesome.
Indeed. The end-credit music is also the best (most fitting) I've heard for any game or movie. Only downside is that the story's a bit short, but it's not one that was meant to be long.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Evangelion death screams are not good decisions.

Unless it's Ramiel's death scream, yeah. That one's badass.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Searching through an abandoned town in Cataclysm. Heard something coming directly THROUGH a building behind me.

Turned a corner, and miracles! A Quad bike! In working order, keys in the ignition! Hope on, start veering everywhere, I've got no clue how to drive the thing, pull onto the road, and I see what was hunting me down.

A zombie hulk. First zombie I'd seen up close - think the tanks from L4D, but meaner. And he's keeping pace with my quad bike. I could never have killed him, and I couldn't have outrun him, but with the bike, I'm so close...

Hit the gas, racing down the streets - zombies pop up out of the woodwork as I dodge between them, careening off and almost crashing into buildings - I know if I hit one I'll never be able to keep control.

My only chance is to get back through the west side - the whole west side of town is covered in thick web, and crawling with giant spiders of all sorts. If I can do that, the webs might just slow him down, and so long as I avoid the spiders I'll be fine.

But it's just. So. Awesome.

Grinning ear to ear right now.
Pages: 1 ... 5496 5497 [5498] 5499 5500 ... 13325