Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5495 5496 [5497] 5498 5499 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773542 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Huh. Work is going to pay to get me a DHS clearance, just in case they want to try and transfer me to working for DHS. I don't really want to (unless it's in intel), but more clearances never hurt.
dude if you don't give me a internship in 4 years i will be very mad, so mad i might show up as a blip in the computers :P

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Eventually I hope to get ALL THE CLEARANCES. Then I can learn the truth about teh alienz. And promptly come back and report, "Sorry guys, there were no aliens.* "

*There totally were aliens.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I heard there be aliens in NY.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I'm not sure you can get a clearance to all the CIA's documents until you eat a baby to prove your allegiance to the Dark One.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

You mean Bill Cosby?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

You mean Bill Cosby?
That means Leonard Part 6 was an intelligence leak.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
f(x) = x-3
       ___
       x+4

Find fᵒfᵒfᵒfᵒfᵒfᵒf....

For non-math people out there, you essentially take the equation and replace x with the entire equation, over and over again. It's an equation within an equation within an equation, which are all within an equation that is also within an equation, times infinity. Sure you can simplify it so that it doesn't do that, but still.

Mathception!

If I ever teach math, I'm finding a way to put that as extra credit on tests. I just have to figure out how to write the infinite equation within an equation line properly.

Spoiler: Math (click to show/hide)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

What do you mean by "Real-valued fixed point"?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

A real value x that f maps onto itself: f(x) = x.

There are two complex fixed points, but I don't need them.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

From context I guess it means f(x) = x?

NINJA!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I totally blame shadow and sleep deprivation, but I've gone right back to always having solaris skunk werks open.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm reading through one of the best webcomics to grace the Earth, Kid Radd. It seems to be quite old, but at the same time, it's amazing. I haven't read anything like this in a long time.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Yep it's ancient and awesome. One of the few webcomics to go from comedy -> serious and actually be significantly improved thereby.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

*checks it out* *finds out shitty iPad safari can't load it* *incoherent cursing*

Do think I've read through it before, though, some time in the past. Page looks familiar.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 5495 5496 [5497] 5498 5499 ... 13325