Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5449 5450 [5451] 5452 5453 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760483 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I loved that... series? I always thought of it as a movie since I had it on three VHS. :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

It was a TV special... thing. I saw it when it originally aired.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

I forget who it was, but whoever posted that story about the guy that played a single game of Civ II for ten years, causing the world to turn into a horrible swampy nightmare, thanks. That's the best thing.

Link for people who didn't see it.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I saw that. It's beautiful.

It has its own subreddit (r/theeternalwar) with over 13,000 subscribers.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I saw it too. That's a thing of beauty, I just hope that I can have a similar game once in my life.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I saw it too. That's a thing of beauty, I just hope that I can have a similar game once in my life.
YOu could try the save file the guy posted.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

YOu could try the save file the guy posted.
Don't have CivII :P
Besides, I want MY eternal war. Not someone else's.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

Might check out freeciv. It has some AI quirks and missing governments, but mostly replicates Civ II pretty well. I'm actually playing it right now because of the eternal war. :D

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Love that game! I had to "finish" my few months old game of civ 2 earlier today because of that. With year 2020 (scoring happens 2020 and the game sort of "ends") occurring during great world war after long period of complete peace I feel like I should try my own eternal war. The tech level is pathetically low too so theres even room to improve in that field.

Oh boy there's an idea, I'm continuing right that save right tomorrow!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I forget who it was, but whoever posted that story about the guy that played a single game of Civ II for ten years, causing the world to turn into a horrible swampy nightmare, thanks. That's the best thing.

Link for people who didn't see it.
Holy shit, that is awesome. Truly inspiring, in fact.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

I really like that a lot of people were taking care of the war specifically so they could clean up the planet afterwords. Awesome stuff on more level then one.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

I've still got a six year old Civ II save file on my computer. I haven't loaded it in three years though.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of the future, introducing the hoverbike!

...sorta.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

My phone isn't fucked up. My lock screen was right, keep calm and hee-ho.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I fit into my smallest pair of pants again! Every moment of exercise was worth it for this.
Pages: 1 ... 5449 5450 [5451] 5452 5453 ... 13325