Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5450 5451 [5452] 5453 5454 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755823 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

I found my iPod that was missing for three months! :D

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I fit into my smallest pair of pants again! Every moment of exercise was worth it for this.
I doubt I will ever get back into mine. It is a long, long journey. (He types, as he sits at his desk, eating a bowl of ice cream.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Just be happy you don't have the opposite problem. I can't fit into any pants without a belt unless they're 2 sizes too small for me.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Just be happy you don't have the opposite problem. I can't fit into any pants without a belt unless they're 2 sizes too small for me.
The opposite problem is one that I do have, actually. I can't find any pants that fit well around the waist unless I'm walking on the legs.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I have two choices in pants: Two sizes too large around the waist but the correct length; or correct fit on the waist but only halfway down my shins and as tight as skinny jeans. I tend to go with the former, because hey-belts! That, and I'm not confident enough in my ass to wear tight jeans.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Woo for skinny lanky guys!
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Bluerobin finally got around to streaming Age of Mythology! It's has awesome campaign story so I've been really excited for this. :D

*hopes that this post will not annoy him
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 08:59:29 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

My father is a dick.

He got a motion-sensing sprayer or something like that that sprays water whenever there is motion in front of it. He got it without telling me.

He then got me to walk outside and near our pond around the corner... can you see where this is going?

Yup, he got me to walk in front of it and it sprayed me. He got a pretty good laugh out of it. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I have two choices in pants: Two sizes too large around the waist but the correct length; or correct fit on the waist but only halfway down my shins and as tight as skinny jeans. I tend to go with the former, because hey-belts! That, and I'm not confident enough in my ass to wear tight jeans.
Again, opposite problem. My thighs and calves are enormous,  so much so that I have to wear my pants a few sizes too big or they have to be wide-leg boot-cut.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Whereas my bodacious booty makes it so that I have to get jeans a size larger that then go past my feet. :P

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ive stayed consistently at about 125 lbs since highschool, and have pretty much always needed belts, since I lack in the arse department. Right now I'm wearing a pair of khaki cargo shorts I got almost 10 years ago. In fact, I just got some thread from my mum to patch up a few tears in them... they's my favorite shorts, and I intend to wear them for as long as I can. :3

In happy news, just sat down to a dinner of fried fish and redskin potatoes, after a day full of getting stuff done. Traded some shifts at work, so I now have a 3-day weekend ahead to boot. Also, beginning to see major progress being made on a story setting, which I'm hoping to introduce some friends to tabletop gaming with. Generally, I need to be depressed to make this kind of progress on my projects, but for the first time I'm actually feeling consistently good and inspired... its weird!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:06:38 pm by Solifuge »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Lucky you. I've never crossed 115 lbs, and only got into triple digits around my junior year of high school.  :-X

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I was hovering around 105 until I got some thyroid problem fixed, now I hover around 120. Step up, but I'm still a skeleton.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

140 :/
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I finally made it past 120 last week; before that I hovered around 110 for about 4 years.
Pages: 1 ... 5450 5451 [5452] 5453 5454 ... 13325