Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5414 5415 [5416] 5417 5418 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15749420 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last few days, I was feeling shite, yesterday in particular I was just stressed and irritable beyond belief. Yesterday I also felt angry, I think I was angrier than I think I felt in years for no real reason... Well there was reason, just not good reason. Today I think my psyche has decided it's done playing Karkat. So yes... Today, I think, is a happy day.

Also I had a bit of a fridge logic type moment about why that one magician needed his rings to perform the teleporting coin trick. I really love figuring out these magic tricks and how they're done.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Just learned about the ultimate badass, who exists in the SCP universe thingamajig, and has managed to quell 2 things that were generally considered unstoppable, via tossing catpiss on a unstoppable vampire solely on a bet, later riding the other one like a horse. All of this done with generally going with the backups of, and I'm quoting here, 'Wing It,' 'Make Something Up,' 'Cross That Bridge When I Come To It,' and 'Put My Head Between My Knees And Kiss My Ass Goodbye.'

I think I'm in love.  :P

All of this is on this page of the SCP wiki.  http://www.scp-wiki.net/duke-till-dawn
That was fucking hilarious. Thank you.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

The best SCP is the collection of mysterious objects.  I don't remember the number, but the best one follows:

A marble cube, described by field agents as "dangerously platonic" and seized from a yard sale in an incident that left several dead.  D-class assigned to examine the SCP report no abnormal properties, possible memetic or psychic effect?

More Arkham City.  Batman's vowed never to take a life, but I can't really believe him.  He never uses guns or anything, but when you slam the bottom of a riot shield down on a guy's forehead, you're no longer using nonlethal force.  Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Shoes...

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, there ought to be an attempt at an SCP movie at some point. I could see something like that making it big at Sundance Film Festival.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
And another one for the signature.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Humble bundle V now contains 3 more games :D :D :D :D
Super meat boy
braid
and lone survivor!

and i got all of them
HEEEEEL YEAH!

Daaamn my procastrinating arse and why does this keep happening.
The bundle is still available if you stop procrastinating.  ;)

No, if I stop procastrinating I would have to go down to the bank, update my card stuffs so I can shop online, wait for the paperwork to go through and then I could buy the bundle. But I'm feeling too bad to do that, and when I get better I'm just going to put it off until the next time I would need it and go "daaamn my procrastinating arse" all over again.

So I'll just go "daaamn my procrastinating arse" and feel even worse about myself instead.

...I'll be in the sad thread for now.
Love, scriver~

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

Saw SNow White and the Huntsman; moderatly dwarfy. Joyous Wilds were great, what with the eyeballs in the landscape. and demostrated why you should fear inorganic monsters (Obsidian demons.)

Also saw midnight showing of Prometheous.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Miggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MUSE IS TOURING AGAIN MUSE IS TOURING AGAIN MUSE IS TOURING AGAIN.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Passed all my uni stuff for this year. Roll on next year.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

I LOLED

awesome
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

One Witcher 2 mission, click for best part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG3g5Xstwco

Sadly, these guys shut up when you complete the mission.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crusader Kings abruptly started working again!  Now all shall fear the glory of Sweden...wait, did Egypt just conquer Jutland?

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile

I have acquired headphones! (With microphone!) Now I can listen to music in Stereo again!

I wonder how all the music I've started listening to in the last few months will sound now that I'm listening to both halves.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I kept fretting about finding a quality pair of headphones that wouldn't break or get the cords caught in the chair or something. Then it dawned on me to try the earbuds that came with my iPod nano.  :D

Great sound quality (plenty good for my failing ears anyways), lightweight, rubberized cord and short enough that it doesn't catch on anything. Not always the most comfortable things, and there's no microphone or volume adjuster on them, but hey...they were free.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

The Apple earbuds are pretty good. Only qualms are that buying them retail is too expensive for their worth, and that they keep slipping out of their sweet spot.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 5414 5415 [5416] 5417 5418 ... 13325