Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5403 5404 [5405] 5406 5407 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766322 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

@ Frumple: I...have never heard of that :o
The heck is it?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Latest incarnation of ToME, one of the major roguelikes. The ToME line's been around for years now, but T4 is really coming into its own and is one of the best RLs to be produced in recent years. It's got a lot going for it -- including pretty solid graphics, if you're so inclined.

Here's the B12 thread. I've had a little bit of influence in testing and th'dev process since T4 went public, so I'm a little enthusiastic about it :P Been distant since my computer died and I got stuck on this PoS iPad, though.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This song makes me happy. It's so fabulous!
Hmmm, I'm not a huge fan of the music... but some of the costumes are quite fabulous... Although others are a bit over the top.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cute girl came into the fuel station today. It was the second time she had come in in as many days. I've decided that, next time she comes in while I'm working, I'm going to ask her out. I'm a bit nervous about the prospect, for one simple, sobering realization I had earlier: I've never actually asked a girl out before. Still, I'm optimistic, because today the planets aligned and they were making snowcones in Hell; I actually managed to be charming when talking to someone verbally.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Forgot how much fun DF was before even setting off. Thanks to the random name generator, "The Outrageous Sacks" will be embarking to a volcano in a Hot to Warm environment, fittingly called "Searedsack". Ah, serendipity.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Forgot how much fun DF was before even setting off. Thanks to the random name generator, "The Outrageous Sacks" will be embarking to a volcano in a Hot to Warm environment, fittingly called "Searedsack". Ah, serendipity.
Nice.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If this game is anywhere near as awesome as the trailer makes it look, I may have to sell a kidney so that I can upgrade my computer.
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

If this game is anywhere near as awesome as the trailer makes it look, I may have to sell a kidney so that I can upgrade my computer.
Are you dete187? That person made a suspiciously similar comment :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes. I'm too tired to be original, so I'm plagiarizing myself.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm, so it's Fallout 3 in a sort of victorian navy steampunk without the steam setting? It looks very interesting.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I think I might of played over 8 hours of tekkit minecraft with my friends today. Oh god why do I want to do it again.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Welp, looks like Rozy is finally hooked onto minecraft again. :V

As an Ochita, I will have to continue my tradition of dieing every night in minecraft. Because that is a thing.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

I took a nice walk in the rain today. It felt great :)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Just to update everyone who was cheering me on - it went terribly, terribly wrong.

I'd rather not go into details. Sorry folks, this Bay12 love story has taken a tragic plunge... Back to solitude.

--- --- ---

Sorry to derail the happy. I can't think of anything to be happy for in my life at this point. I guess that my mother is still alive, but she's been gone from my life for years and doesn't even live in the same country as me. I think I'm going to go back to writing my fuck-the-world Scifi. This chick is definitely getting immortalized in my work one day... Its funny how you can know someone for so brief a time, and yet they've touched your life - the very essence of your being - in indescribable ways that change your outlook on the world.

I don't know, maybe I'll be fine in a week. Maybe not. All I know is, Life's a bitch and Losing is Fun.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 ... 5403 5404 [5405] 5406 5407 ... 13325