Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5363 5364 [5365] 5366 5367 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781390 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

He fell only one z-level? I am not impressed.

+9001. C'mon, he didn't even lose any limbs or explode into a fine mist.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

On Scars: I have a couple dozen tiny scars all over my hands and arms. Most of them are very faded and I don't remember where they came from originally, but they've been there for years.

There's a decent scar on my right big toe, which I somehow sliced open on my bathtub's drain some time ago. It took me a while to notice it because I didn't feel the initial wound and, well, even a little blood looks like a metric fuckton of blood in a pool of water.

I actually have that through-the-eyebrow scar that everyone wants to have, but as I acquired it at the age of four (jumping around like a maniac, head, meet coffee table) it's mostly faded. I probably wouldn't even notice it if not for the fact that it creates a tiny gap in my eyebrow.

Both knees have their share of scars from years of falling on the playground.

There's what I can only describe as a crush scar on my right thumb, from when I got it crushed in the very heavy trunk lid of my father's Camaro in the midst of packing to move. As I was seven or eight, lifting the Camaro's trunk off of my thumb wasn't going to happen, so I screamed and jerked around trying to get it free for the ten seconds or so it took my father to hear me and reach the car. Nonetheless, the damage was done, none of my other scars quite look like it, and my thumb has never bent as easily since.

My largest scar is on my lower right leg and covers about a fourth of it. Suffice it to say that middle schoolers can come to think that playing tackle football in a wet parking lot sounds like a good idea, it is in fact a terrible idea, and curbs have a large and rough surface area.

Having contributed to the scar discussion, I originally came here to express my joy at having destroyed a couple hundred trashy romance novels in an industrial crusher today. They shall never again poison the shelves of my local thrift shop. I don't even know who donated them originally, and they've been there for months. Not one has ever sold. There were multiple copies of a few of them. Also, Trashy Romance Novel Cover Guy is always drawn the same way, except for the hair. The hair is either Executive Style or Fabio Style, every time.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Cover artists for trashy romance novels don't know how to do incredibly attractive. If they did, the cover guys would all look like Negi Springfield.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm... Scars... I think most of mine have disappeared by now since the majority of them were small. Lets see... Had a scar on my nose from as a child leaning against the car door from the inside and my unsuspecting father opening said door resulting in me taking a tumble, also I ran into a bedpost chasing my brother once which scratched up my nose. I backed up into several barbecue skewers which impaled my left leg. Had several dots on right hand from when I got bit by a ball python.

Pretty much the only scars that I know of that are still around are some small lines from getting bit in the face, twice, by separate dogs and a ridged one about a quarter inch long on my left arm which I have no idea how I got. My best guess stems from when doctors were trying to give me shots/take blood when I was a kid as a result from struggling since I hated needles so much then.

edit: Oh and there's probably still an indent and possibly a scar from when I nailed my head on a locker corner from which I didn't even notice the blood until the next class. Can't really tell because of my long hair.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I have a scar on the palm of my left hand from the time I (drunkenly) slid my hand across a broken countertop cover thing. You know, the cheap ones that look like vinyl or linoleum or something.

There's a (very faded now) scar on my right middle finger from when I burned it with a hot glue gun on a high school art project.

I have a bump on the top of my head from when a lamp fell on it. I've never seen it though, because I've always had hair.

Also there's a chicken pox scar on my left knee.

So if you guys ever find my dead body, you can identify it now I guess?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Cover artists for trashy romance novels don't know how to do incredibly attractive. If they did, the cover guys would all look like Negi Springfield.  :P
They do know how to do business, though. Every trashy romance novel contained either a coupon for more trashy romance novels, or a lottery ticket to win free trashy romance novels. All from the same publisher, of course.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I have scars on my knuckles from when I punched sandbags too much and my hands got scraped.
Also, there are two scars on opposite sides of my left knee from that time I got hit by an arrow sorry
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The only scars I have are from surgery. I've been injured quite a bit, but not in ways that have caused scars.

:-\

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Scar on the left back of my head, from a swing and a stack of concrete slabs ganging up on me. Matching one on the front left from a shoe and a bookcase doing the same. Tiny wee scar on the first knuckle of the ring finger on the right hand, from a paper cut. No idea why that one scarred.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

So if you guys ever find my dead body, you can identify it now I guess?

Though the fourm doesn't have any reason to go looking for your dead body yet penguin.

... Yet.

Oh look at the time I got a trip to take. Ill be back in a week or so bay 12 after I shoot penguinofhonor after I got on an unnannounced business trip for my uhh... Pet shop.

Oh yeah I should bring the silenced... Err... Silenced rabbit.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

He fell only one z-level? I am not impressed.
I was disappointed that he didn't do a backflip. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lied to me! :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Do rabbits even make sounds? I always wondered about them and turtles.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They scream loudly. It is horrific.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

They scream loudly. It is horrific.

Especially when they're fighting.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've got a scar under my left eyebrow where my skull was punctured while playing "Crash Test Dummies" with one of my childhood friends. Got another vertical one on my nose where a dog bit it in half. There's another across my left forearm where my cat sliced me up while fighting to avoid a bath. Most recently, I got one between my right ring and pinky fingers, where a metal strap and conveyor belt worked together to slice them apart.

I'm usually quite agile and coordinated, but still pretty accident-prone... and these are just the ones that left scars. :P
Pages: 1 ... 5363 5364 [5365] 5366 5367 ... 13325