Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5303 5304 [5305] 5306 5307 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15810615 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

A bathroom tv sounds incredibly superfluous. I simply can not support the usage of televisions in bathrooms.
What about if you include a computer desk and a fridge/freezer/stove combo?

Laziest 1-room apartment ever. Just remember to flush regularly.
Having company over would be the most awkward thing ever.
That's what the shower curtain is for.
Sound like a standard studio apartment with no bathroom walls. And yes, shower curtains can offer loads of privacy in close quarters situations like these.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Not to mention those free-standing divider thingies.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Not to mention those free-standing divider thingies.
Not sure I'd recommend those, unless you want your apartment to feel like a cubicle.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

What if...your apartment is a cubicle? And I thought living at work was only a turn of phrase.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I just helped someone with a DF problem. ^_^

Edit: Fix failed. If anyone can help with some stuck dorfs, the problem is here.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:20:18 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

CRAZY modding today. Right now, I'm working on updating my Science modding with both elf and human modes (I think I really should start with one at a time >_>) and I'm going to add an entity position in Fortbent that will be automatically elected (like the mayor) that only limebloods can hold so that they can aggressively lobby for lowblood rights (A.K.A make tons of unreasonable demands/mandates)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Just found out that the last time I played TF2 I earned the Hardcore achievement. It's an achievement for getting 1000 total kills, and it made me feel bad ass for a second. Then I remembered that some people have strange weapons with literally thousands of kills alone.

Still pretty good feeling though.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:27:06 am by jc6036 »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I was playing some stupid Minecraft with friends. We basically all just cheated stuff in and tried to shoot each other except it didn't work because we were all invincible.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aw man, Putnam's post reminded me of how much I miss that old Fortbent illustrated fort. I'd like to do that again sometime now that it's summer break. Heck, I may just start it myself. Would the MSPA-ers here prefer a succession game or a community fort?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

succession gaaaaame

More chances for exciting screwups to happen. Like mine. ::)
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I'm just loopy enough with sleeplessness and caffeine to think that what I'm about to post is a reasonable piece of example text for a non-comedy tabletop game. It's worth noting that, earlier in the example, the enemy priest was established to worship a god who hates your god. You're casting the same spell on different targets, illustrating the interactions between certain special abilities and morality.

"On your next turn, being sort of a one-trick pony, you use the spell on the enemy priest. This priest happens to be a tremendous believer in helping others, spending all but a tiny fraction of his wealth on improving the local community. While you may detest the foul betrayal of his king which you are attempting to thwart, you cannot deny that he has a pretty high Compassion score (7, in this case). You again substitute your religious beliefs, allowing you to deal damage to him instead of heal him. The spell slays him, and you gallop off into the sunset (we were being literal when we said you were a one-trick pony)."
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I have free day from university :)

Actually, there are few non-mandatory lectures. Our headmaster professor lady has 50th anniversary of work and it's kind of special event. Normally I like her lectures (lots of anecdotes and interesting examples), but today it's about ancient greek language, and that's the only subject I'm not interested in.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Too bad I couldn't take your place. A day of that would be boss.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The UN wants to get the hell out of Afghanistan!
America, not so much...

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

It turns out that after Castille formed Spain, it allowed me to require that Spain release Castille as a sovereign state, suddenly my current rival and largest threat goes from a 30 province large nation (pretty much tied with me for the most powerful nation in the christian world (I could easily crush their army, but their navy was 4-5 times as strong as my pathetic navy), to a 15 province large nation, with 5 provinces of that in Africa, and the other 10 split up by the new Castille (who is my newest ally, although too strong to be a vassal) into 4 bite size chunks.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:15:13 am by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.
Pages: 1 ... 5303 5304 [5305] 5306 5307 ... 13326