Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5305 5306 [5307] 5308 5309 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15810655 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's sort of blegh... but it is actually better than a lot of the stuff that makes it on there... Also they seem like such nice old ladies.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

Everfree 2012 is starting to list its featured guests!

They include the voices of:
- Twilight Sparkle
- Spike + Mayor Mare
- Steven Magnet + Snips
- Applebloom + singing!Sweetie Belle

I will have to sneak away from my table to say hi to them~.

Also, I need to start collecting more toys.  For signing.  I wonder if they ever made a Mayor Mare or a Snips...seems unlikely.  But then again, if they are making a Trixie, how could I possibly do without her coltservants?

...So yeah.  Happy thread.  :V
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Everfree 2012 is starting to list its featured guests!

They include the voices of:
- Twilight Sparkle
- Spike + Mayor Mare
- Steven Magnet + Snips
- Applebloom + singing!Sweetie Belle

I will have to sneak away from my table to say hi to them~.

Also, I need to start collecting more toys.  For signing.  I wonder if they ever made a Mayor Mare or a Snips...seems unlikely.  But then again, if they are making a Trixie, how could I possibly do without her coltservants?

...So yeah.  Happy thread.  :V
The only thing I caught from that is that it's pony related.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Brony convention this fall. Which I may incidentally be able to attend, assuming I move there in time.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Additional happy:  One of my past employers wants to bring me back for a week!  Normally that would be "Um, a week? :X" but hey, it'll hold me over while I keep jobhunting...

Kaijyuu, when are you moving?  And from where?  You'll have to drop by my vendor table if you make it~.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I'll be moving to Seattle, though I can't say exactly where (cousin found me a very cheap apartment). It ultimately depends if I get accepted to the school I want, but I'm applying very, very late.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

UW?  Because it is best school.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

DigiPen, the nintendo school. They keep sending me pamphlets and stuff since I went to one of their summer workshops back in high school. Seemed a nice place.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

I found out the scientist at IBM who simulated part of a mouse brain thinks he can simulate a whole human brain by 2020.

Backing up my brain into a computer is looking more realistic every day.  :)
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

One day you'll wake up inside a computer and wonder if you're the "real" you, or a copy.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh!  Yeah, all the DigiPen students I've known have been generally well-adjusted and apparently successful.  Nice.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

One day you'll wake up inside a computer and wonder if you're the "real" you, or a copy.

I'd be cool with it either way.   :o
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Watching TED talks. I'm assuming eventually I'll be a supergenius from these.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Everything is cool and dandy until one mind-clone makes some risky decisions and pushes off the responsibilities on you
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I'd be cool with it either way.   :o
Yeah, me too. Then again, I'd probably be trying to con the other me into doing all my work so I can slack off all day. The other me would be doing the exact same thing.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 5305 5306 [5307] 5308 5309 ... 13326