Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5268 5269 [5270] 5271 5272 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793780 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Pokemon is already an anime. And a non-mute one at that. Tisn't surprising they have an anime trailer.

...Now if thats an anime trailer with voice acting for the DS games, that is much more impressive.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

It is for the games!
It's FEF, not FEOF

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Ohai, first set of OotS reprint drive monster minis came, and this season's theme is nature and greenskins (orcs, goblins, trolls). My two favorite are the Dwarf Druid and Warforged Ranger.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Ohai, first set of OotS reprint drive monster minis came, and this season's theme is nature and greenskins (orcs, goblins, trolls). My two favorite are the Dwarf Druid and Warforged Ranger.

YES IT CAME OUT :D

But I don't think I'll be using these any time soon... my players are too high level for goblins... >.>

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Which is why you invent Super Goblins.

Who uses the regular dnd monsters anyway?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I played EVO again today. I came in second out of five players by one point. Interestingly enough, the guy who won was the only person who hadn't played before. In fact, we were all kind of surprised when we counted up the points.

But, yeah, it was fun; the bidding wars were a bit more intense with five players. I learned from last time to pick up heat and cold resistance, so I didn't have to scramble madly all the time to get my dinos in favorable areas. Also, by the end, I had picked up genes that let me fly one of my dinos over other players (I made a pterodactyl sound ever time I did it, even though my sheet had a t-rex on it) and one that let me spawn babies over three spaces away (we reasoned that the dinosaurs must be catapulting the eggs over).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What EVO is this now? There are way to many of them. And this one ALSO involves dinosaurs? O_O

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Iirc, it's a board game. It... came up elsewhereearlier. The SNES E.V.O. may or may not been name dropped >_>
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:13:04 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I'm consistently amazed people know the SNES EVO exists. It's one of those games I found over a decade ago in a collection of SNES roms filled with obscure crap.

Next I'll find a fellow Aerobiz Supersonic fan. Or someone who knows of that anime wrestler training sim in japanese that I don't know the title of, yet I could still navigate the menus enough to beat it.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man who DOESN'T like Aerobiz?

To this day I remember being 9 years old and playing that in my dilapidated shack of a house in the kitchen on my 9 inch tv.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Burning something, innit? That's the better known one, iirc. There's been a couple nascent translation efforts. E: Talkin' 'bout dis.

And I know Aerobiz Supersonic by name, but I don't think I ever played it. Innit that airport sim wuzzit?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:22:51 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Fuck yeah, Aerobiz, that game is the shit. Played the genesis version a bunch.... on an emulator >_>

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

To this day I remember being 9 years old and playing that in my dilapidated shack of a house in the kitchen on my 9 inch tv.
I think the 9inch tv in the kitchen was a standard for my grandparents.

She had Bust-A-Move though.  The Puzzle Bobble game.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the 9inch tv in the kitchen was a standard for my grandparents.

She had Bust-A-Move though.  The Puzzle Bobble game.

My grandma was the BEST at Bust-a-Move. It was awesome.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.
Pages: 1 ... 5268 5269 [5270] 5271 5272 ... 13325