Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5270 5271 [5272] 5273 5274 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793695 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

...oh wow, Wikipedia is crazy sometimes. I mean, I understand vandalism is an issue, but this is borderline obsessive. Some of these descriptions read like serial killer psychological profiles.
Some of that is pretty epic. Like being responsible for most of the city of Houston not being able to access Wikipedia, because they've just taken to blocking EVERY IP from Houston. Or vandalizing your own LTA page (kind of like going to the police station and drawing a mustache on your own wanted poster).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Thats INSANE!
But awesome to read.
I think the guy who wrote those LTA profiles was a BIT too enthusiastic...

EDIT:

that he is Mr. Keith Bridgeman, alive and kicking (despite that fatal car crash).
._.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:45:35 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

That's the first Hardley Ableson I've ever seen which actually looked attractive to me.  Classic design but smooth, modern look.
I know man and with a price tag of 12k i can't say no to that for a new bike!
All of the jap rides are too expensive now :(

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I now have no debt with an interest rate over 7.9% (cost: half of as much money as I have ever had).

In 3 months or less I will have no debt with an interest rate over 6.8% (cost: the other half of as much money as I have ever had)

Within a 15 months I could have no debt with win interest rate over 4% (cost: as much money as I have ever had), at that point, paying off debts early may not be the best financial move because the interest I am paying is fairly close to the inflation rate and I can get a better return from fairly safe investments.

Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

http://imgur.com/gallery/3WnEY

Faith in humanity restored, even if for a moment :3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Faith in humanity restored
That just made me want to go crowd surfin' :d

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

So today I cross another point of the list of thing adults do for no good reason; I waxed the new car in addition to just washing it.

That I just wanted to say. The Happy is that now that that is done, I'll be able to get to the fun stuff tomorrow! I'm going to try to exchange the car's radio with a cd-player from a similar model (my dad's old car). I have no idea what I'm doing, except that it will take beer and screwdrivers. Nothing can go wrong.
Love, scriver~

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

You could run out of beer...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I could be grabbing a barely used P-Bass with amp and headphones, for $200.  If it works out I'll be VERY HAPPY.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Happy day today. Rewatched Wizards with the Lady. I just love that film. Bakshi at his best. I also found out that my favourite local microbrewery produced a limited edition Honey Bock earlier this year. With luck there's still some left when I go to the store on Friday. Knowing their penchant for quality I'm quite eager to get my hands on a bottle.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

or screwdrivers.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I was going to say orange juice, but I was afraid no one would get the joke. :-\

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

or screwdrivers.

I was going to say orange juice, but I was afraid no one would get the joke. :-\

metaedit: ninja'd

pseudoedit: I've actually run out of screwdrivers before. Curse you mild Chinese steel.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

pseudoedit: I've actually run out of screwdrivers before. Curse you mild Chinese steel.

My dad is a racecar mechanic. Craftsman tools, FTW!

Pages: 1 ... 5270 5271 [5272] 5273 5274 ... 13325