Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5262 5263 [5264] 5265 5266 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794840 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

I die quickly and often.

Thankfully, this was in my legacy character and I have two respec points.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

*something about a game called Path of Exile*
Somebody say glass cannon?
Looks like another one added to my Bookmark list. It's been growing steadily in the past few months :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

Sapporo is great beer. Thank you, Japan.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

I just had half a jar of Ghost Pepper Salsa tonight.  The happy part is that I'm still alive.

When they say "CAUTION: SCARY HOT" on the label, they are not. fucking. around.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

*something about a game called Path of Exile*
Somebody say glass cannon?
Looks like another one added to my Bookmark list. It's been growing steadily in the past few months :P
Like Japa mentioned though, without energy shield its not a question of if you'll die, its a question of how long you'll last and how many minions you have to surround yourself with.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I just had half a jar of Ghost Pepper Salsa tonight.  The happy part is that I'm still alive.

Holy crap, dood. Good luck tasting anything for the next week.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

This sounds more like it belongs in the "I am currently on fire and am going to die soon" thread.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Holy crap, dood. Good luck tasting anything for the next week.
Initial tests seem to indicate that I can still taste Sunkist rather well, at least.  I think the lab is going to send up a cocktail of Simply Orange + Pineapple and lemon vodka for further testing later on tonight.

This sounds more like it belongs in the "I am currently on fire and am going to die soon" thread.
I figured it was going to be so hot that right after the first chip I was going to be looking for a bucket to dunk my head in.  Surprisingly it wasn't.  Initial thoughts went something like:
"Hmm.  Barely started chewing and entire mouth is tingly."
"Definitely hotter than the Habanero salsa I had on Saturday."
"Second chip and I can already feel my throat getting clogged with mucus."
"If you get past the sensation that a volcano just had explosive diarrhea in your mouth, it's actually kind of sweet and smoky tasting, with a bit of sharpness like Tabasco sauce."

Shinziril

• Bay Watcher
  • !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile

From what I've heard, it seems insanely hot sauces often take a bit to kick in, just so you can eat way more than you should have before realizing it was a mistake. 
Quote from: lolghurt
Quote from: Urist McTaverish
why is Dwarven science always on fire?
Because normal science is boring

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Dude, the jar alone looks terrifying. Kudos to you for pulling through and eating it anyway. Like a boss.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

From what I've heard, it seems insanely hot sauces often take a bit to kick in, just so you can eat way more than you should have before realizing it was a mistake.
Look at the ingredients. The ghost chili is masked by jalapeno.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dude, the jar alone looks terrifying. Kudos to you for pulling through and eating it anyway. Like a boss.
I like how that one is the only one with a different lid. 

Look at the ingredients. The ghost chili is masked by jalapeno.
I am wondering what you mean by "masked" there  ???

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

The jalapeno oil, because there is more of it, is bound to hit your tongue first, and jalapeno is not terribly hot. So, you take another bite. Then, suddenly, your face melts off.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

My mouth is watering at the prospect of the contents of that beautiful jar.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The jalapeno oil, because there is more of it, is bound to hit your tongue first, and jalapeno is not terribly hot. So, you take another bite. Then, suddenly, your face melts off.

Now I feel like a sissy because, if you'll remember my cheese incident in the WTF thread, that was just bits of Jalapeno I was moaning about. I might die just being in the same room as that Ghost Chili stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 5262 5263 [5264] 5265 5266 ... 13325