Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5260 5261 [5262] 5263 5264 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794877 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Worked for me... I'd upload it somewhere else, but I've no bloody idea how to do that on an ipad :-\

Gamera one was amusing, though.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Nah, they're too busy throwing missiles at the hurricanes.
And then Miami was the Hurricanes.
I find this appropriate.
Now you're talking! That also happens to be the theme music for the Carolina Hurricanes, which is orders of magnitude closer to my heart (and house) than the U. of Miami.

I can't hear that song now without wanting to throw on my hockey sweater, grab a beer and go sit in front of some ice (or the TV).  :P
I get yelled at every time someone brings up hockey. See, I live in Michigan, and I'm not a Red Wings fan. I'm a Sharks fan, and have been since they joined the league. (I'm also a Mariners and Buccaneers fan, too. I like the underdogs. Preferably ones that are far away from here. :P)

Not being a Red Wings fan doesn't make you a bad Michigander, it makes you a good human being.  :P

I guess I'm left pulling for the Coyotes at this point. Never been a fan of the Kings, and I'd be run out of town if I cheered on the Rangers or Devils (although we'll be happy to take Zach Parise off their hands after the season....).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I get yelled at every time someone brings up hockey. See, I live in Michigan, and I'm not a Red Wings fan. I'm a Sharks fan, and have been since they joined the league. (I'm also a Mariners and Buccaneers fan, too. I like the underdogs. Preferably ones that are far away from here. :P)
It could be worse. You could be a Penguins or Blackhawks fan.
Or even worse, an NBA fan

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So my father brought back a T-shirt for me from Australia, which was nice of him.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

It'll be neat having a shirt that people have to turn their heads upside down to read.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Seems like it would be hard to get your hands into the sleeves like that, though.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Seems like it would be hard to get your hands into the sleeves like that, though.

Naw, the hard part is getting the shirts collar to fit around your waist.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

That's why Australians are so slender, because they have to wear their clothes upside down. This is also why they don't wear pants.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that's just silly. The Australian's are also upside down, and shouldn't have any problems at all.

They have no excuses!

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

That seems dangerous with all the poisonous insects and dangerous wildlife. I think the real question is how they keep gravity from dropping them into space! 

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Australians keep from dropping into space through sheer badass willpower alone.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... I love you guys.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Just turned myself into an unstoppable killing machine of ridiculous proportions in Crawl, and escaped with the Orb of Zot for the first time. There were times when I ran into trouble despite wizmode. How the hell do you people win this game without cheating!?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

If we get 42 people registering everyday, why is there no introduction thread? :o

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

A significant portion of them are spambots.
Pages: 1 ... 5260 5261 [5262] 5263 5264 ... 13325