Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5261 5262 [5263] 5264 5265 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795850 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

Just turned myself into an unstoppable killing machine of ridiculous proportions in Crawl, and escaped with the Orb of Zot for the first time. There were times when I ran into trouble despite wizmode. How the hell do you people win this game without cheating!?
Don't get into fights you can't win.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

If we get 42 people registering everyday, why is there no introduction thread? :o
Because everyone else has one.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

If we get 42 people registering everyday, why is there no introduction thread? :o
8)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

8)
And because we probably wouldn't be allowed to turn it into a massive mess with multiple derails on every page, unlike certain other places I can think of.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

And because we probably wouldn't be allowed to turn it into a massive mess with multiple derails on every page, unlike certain other places I can think of.
Oh god that was the intro thread?

Genghis crap it's... Unrecognizable.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I just remember something I forgot to mention when I posted that pokemon stuff yesterday that I think some of you might be happy to know. You know the contests, the one people constantly complain about to the point of being unreasonable? :D
*it's on the left side of the page*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:58:12 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Gonna be moving into a new flat after the summer. It's only slightly more expensive than this place, and like 15 minutes closer to the uni. :D

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

And here is Duke with the Weekend Report

Saturday was a delight as I observed a ballroom dance competition involving the best dancers in NYC. My buddies from the program I'm in entered in their own bracket and impressed the other attendees for how much we supported eachother as we were eliminated. The organizer of our program received an award as Ambassador of Dance for bringing 70+ couples to the event. Good stuff.

Sunday we woke up at 5:00 in the morning to hop on a bus for four hours to attend church services in DC. Gotta see a buncha old friends and dance it up impressing them with what I learned. And got to see my family on mothers day. All good stuff.

This week will be started with a Brothers night? Presumably we'll be boxing, so looking forward to that.

Also looking forward to reading more about our good buddy Vector.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Just gave one of my dwarves the custom profession "Gob Chopsky" and another one "Hammer M.C."

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Sometimes I wonder why I bother with fanfiction and related unpublished/net published stuff, and then I run into stuff like this. Endevor justified yet again, huzzah~

About five chapters from finishing it off. Good stuff, good stuff.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Watching my dwarves with a wheelbarrow!  Huzzah!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Somebody say glass cannon?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Why do you not have energy shield. Thats the entire point of using Chaos Inoculation in the first place, to have copious, ridiculous amounts of protection for you single hp of health. The secondary point of it is the chaos damage immunity.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

All of my energy shield is converted to mana.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

That works? I'd kinda expected CI + Eldritch Battery to be rather useless in the survivability department, with the flicker striking monsters and the archers being rather hard to dodge.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5261 5262 [5263] 5264 5265 ... 13325