Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5225 5226 [5227] 5228 5229 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746146 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Now tell me who brews better beer.
Belgium, hands down. They also make some of the nastiest beer (I'm looking at you, gueze).

There are few bad German beers, but also few truly exceptional beers, either. Whereas Belgian tripels and quadrupels are to beer as double cream brie is to cheddar (which would make guezes and krieks the equivalent of Limburger, I guess).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is Touhou actually any good? Why's it so popular?

It's a good bullet hell game. That's not why it's so super popular though. The main reason its as popular as it is is because of the aesthetics. Something about dem little girls and fairies blasting it up that entices people.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Any and every driving experience you manage to both survive and not kill anyone is a victory. It's a double plus victory when you do it without demolishng your or someone else's vehicle and don't maim yourself or someone else in the process.

It is a minor victory when you do all that and remember not to lock your keys in the car.

Multi-ton hurtling metal battering ram, propelled by explosions, only nominally under your control (and one mechanical failure from not being that). One of most dangerous things in the world, by the numbers.

We use it to go pick up dinner.

Hundreds of years from now, mankind will be able to harness the power of manmade stars to accomplish things undreamt of by our generation.

Most people will just use it to cook waffles.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

lets see who can find me :D
http://pccaresupport.com/

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Any and every driving experience you manage to both survive and not kill anyone is a victory. It's a double plus victory when you do it without demolishng your or someone else's vehicle and don't maim yourself or someone else in the process.

It is a minor victory when you do all that and remember not to lock your keys in the car.

Multi-ton hurtling metal battering ram, propelled by explosions, only nominally under your control (and one mechanical failure from not being that). One of most dangerous things in the world, by the numbers.

Hundreds of years from now, mankind will be able to harness the power of manmade stars to accomplish things undreamt of by our generation.

Hey, waffles are fucking awesome, man.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

First day at the hospital was good. :)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Hey, waffles are fucking awesome, man.
Yes, I remember the Sims 3 LP.  :P

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This man is an incredibly emotive Kazoo player/beatboxer. I love this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB6DG4_kKu4&feature=plcp
Thank you very much Solifuge, I woke up feeling depressed this morning, but when I saw that I burst out laughing.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waterfalls. :D 
Even they can't be marred from having a polluted stream cascading over the top of them.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Thank you very much Solifuge, I woke up feeling depressed this morning, but when I saw that I burst out laughing.

I love the frame where he's staring at the... hand... drum... clapper... thing. He's just mesmerized by it.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love the frame where he's staring at the... hand... drum... clapper... thing. He's just mesmerized by it.
Tambourine.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Jefmajor I totally blame you for me wanting to revisit making an LP of Jagged Alliance 2 on here (Never got that one started for reasons). I just hope JA2 isn't as temperamental in windowed mode as I remember it being (I think they fixed that)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

George Takei is about the only reason I'm still on Facebook. Because he finds and reposts things like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Tambourine.
Bless you.
*Hugs*

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 5225 5226 [5227] 5228 5229 ... 13325