Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5208 5209 [5210] 5211 5212 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786052 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I've been in drag before and apparently it's pretty convincing. I don't have any curves or anything, but I'm skinny and have a pretty androgynous body type so I can pretty much do what I want.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Yeah, being very slender with hair down to mid-back doesn't help matters. I sometimes wonder what I'd look like if I had been born a woman: really, really feminine; or gruff, wide-shouldered and strong-jawed?  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Yannanth

« Reply #78137 on: May 07, 2012, 06:49:50 pm »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:17:15 pm by Yannanth »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Honestly, I have no idea. I probably fall somewhere close to bisexual on the hetero side, but my sex drive is about as strong as a Vespa's engine.

3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

On the contrary, I am a bisexual man with a sex drive as powerful as the engines on the Blackbird. This is not always a good thing. >__________>;;

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly, I have no idea. I probably fall somewhere close to bisexual on the hetero side, but my sex drive is about as strong as a Vespa's engine.

Loud and carrying an overweight man?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Loud and carrying an overweight man?

Did not need that mental image. Especially because one of my former managers fits that description perfectly.

3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I'm bi with a hefty hetero bias, and as for sex drive analogies... like, a Honda. A small one.

This thread is now about sexuality.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I for one am straight as a flag pole. With a patriotic flag of your choice.

I actually upset a friend once when I kissed her then-boyfriend at a party. She didn't rage but she certainly wasn't amused either. Then there's that other guy I flirted with throughout high school. I'm straight but I don't mind wooing guys who are androgynous enough. I'm pretty sure I ended up kissing him as well.

... And I wonder why I've been mistaken for gay several times in the past. Just to be clear: I don't identify myself as gay or bi.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Straight (or asexual sometimes), but I'd totally go gay for Freddy Mercury.  If he was alive, of course.

...who am I kidding, his rotting corpse is probably sex incarnate, too.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

Straight (or asexual sometimes), but I'd totally go gay for Freddy Mercury.  If he was alive, of course.

Don't tell the Chinese, or he'll end up in pill form.

(that's not racist, is it?)
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

It is totally racist. But I love you anyway.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

To be fair, who wouldn't go necrophiliac for Freddy Mercury's corpse?

3. Run Resize Enable

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flying Dice, your avatar is weirding me right the fuck out. Just... so weird.

I'm straight enough, I suppose. Mostly I don't care. Well, rather, I do care, but I'm both severely socially inept and lazy enough to not want to get better at it. Combine with self-image issues and low self-confidence.... And I find it's easier to claim asexuality.

In happy news, I don't have to work tomorrow! Yaaaaay.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

You know, vespa engines are actually surprisingly strong.

At least mine is.

In unrelated happy news, I was going to buy a cheap 3d printer, but now I don't have to, because a friend of mine is buying a better one that I can't afford.
Pages: 1 ... 5208 5209 [5210] 5211 5212 ... 13325