Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5206 5207 [5208] 5209 5210 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785943 times)

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh my god, Dragon's Dogma. So cool.

It's like Capcom took all my dreams for what Dragon Age 2 should have been, and what Skyrim could have been, sprinkled some Shadow of the Colossus on top, and came up with this amazing, deep, gritty, high fantasy squad-based tactical action RPG. This game looks incredible. Despite aiming for consoles only, after tons of pressure they hinted at doing a PC release too.

Dude... I want this game so bad.

Having played the (rather limited) demo, I will say that I want this badly as well.

Also the jobs/abilities stuff reminds me of FFV :D

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Lighter blonde is Derm
I figured that out after the ORBITAL EMO STRIKE bit.

Actually, that's his brother. It can get very confusing.
defuq?
His brother is a Cloud strife wanna be. He has a [REACTED] for a girlfriend. Dex is the kid who is crying and flailing around for his persona, and I'm the person who got into a car which was owned by an illegal weapons corporation, and if I wasn't saved, I would have died.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

So Ochita, Derm, Dex and I had our BEST SESSION YET last night:

You guys get the best games.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Too many lasers? (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Now do a pic of them in cinematic mode unleashing on an enemy.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

45 tactical slots, and an AI that willingly rushes towards the starbase. Remove all the ones in front and you have what managed to wipe it army out in a few minutes a few minutes ago. Theres about 12 or so cannons elsewhere in the gravity well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Spoiler: Too many lasers? (click to show/hide)

what is that game? the interface looks vaguely familiar, but I don't recognize the graphics.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seconding the post above.

Is it... Sins?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

*points at the above posts*
Yes, it is SoaSE. Or Sins.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interface still looks weird. Eventually figured it out from the three buttons up top and some of the ship designs on the side. I wonder what seems so odd about it to me. Maybe it's just been too long since I played?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Its SoaSE: Entrenchment, if that makes any difference. And I have stacking on so the stuff to the left side isn't a monumental mess.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Do... do those space ship things have, uh. Propellers? Because it looks like they've got propellers at the end(?) of 'em. I'm curious, because space propellers are a bit, well. I'd think they'd be a bit useless.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They look more like signal icons to me. Maybe indicating the lasers charging?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Do... do those space ship things have, uh. Propellers? Because it looks like they've got propellers at the end(?) of 'em. I'm curious, because space propellers are a bit, well. I'd think they'd be a bit useless.
If your space adventures don't have propellers and sails your inner child has died, you killed a child

(Yes, probably a UI thing rather than a model thing)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I have no idea what that bit is for. Certainly not a propeller though. They do boost each other though to an extent, and the AI is taking its time making another fleet for me to screenshot with.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5206 5207 [5208] 5209 5210 ... 13325