Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5207 5208 [5209] 5210 5211 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787421 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

If your space adventures don't have propellers and sails your inner child has died, you killed a child

(Yes, probably a UI thing rather than a model thing)
Space adventures get propellers when they're steampunk :P

Sails require magic or solar sail technology (or steampunk again). Inner child still there, just with a stronger preference for coherent world building, heh.

That thing looked more scifi than steampunk, though, which would mean propellers would probably have some... minor issues. Unless the race building them was just some manner of crazy, in which can superfluous propellers would be fine on a humongous spaceship. Perhaps they're used as infantry threshers in atmosphere or something, I'unno.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They are ION propellors! Duh!

Solar Sails and Ion Propellers.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

the Advent is a race of angry psychic exiled humans. And those aren't ships, they're laser cannon orbital defenses.
Also, the AI is finally making its way over here again.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Boom! (click to show/hide)
I forgot to deselect the lasers before screenshotting it, but close enough.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

On a happy note, I was once actually mistaken for a girl in RL. It was pretty fun even if the encounter only lasted for some minutes.

Ah, I remember playing destroy all humans, and reading the thoughts of one person.

I do believe his thoughts ran along the lines of:

"Dammit what's with those long hairs, you just can't tell if it's a man these days."

And so the prophecy fulfilled

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

My manly stubble gives me away despite my long hair.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I get mistaken for a girl from behind all the time. My (sort of) manly voice and patchy facial hair usually make sure the mistake doesn't last long.

Of course, some people have to look at me more closely before they get it. I guess they just think I'm a lesbian or something?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

On a happy note, I was once actually mistaken for a girl in RL. It was pretty fun even if the encounter only lasted for some minutes.

Ah, I remember playing destroy all humans, and reading the thoughts of one person.

I do believe his thoughts ran along the lines of:

"Dammit what's with those long hairs, you just can't tell if it's a man these days."

And so the prophecy fulfilled
I do believe that quote is Delta Foxtrot's.

Anyway, click the quote below for my old pic in the photo share thread, and you'll understand.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Dude looks like a lady, indeed.

Nothing bad implied by that, of course :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I do believe that quote is Delta Foxtrot's.

I just now got this guy's name.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I was quite the pretty one. Maybe once I slim down again I can do that again.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile

If I play around with my hair a bit, and, you know, wear a shirt, I bet I could totally pull off looking like a girl. I don't care what anyone says, I have some beastly fucking curves.
My brother, on the other hand, doesn't even have to try. Even our own grandma mistook him for a girl while coming to visit.

Oh, and for happiness generating event, after months of work I can finally do the splits. My new found bragging rights shall strike down all who doubted me.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

Only on Bay12 do people brag about how girlish they can look.

Not a bad thing, of course.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I loooove girlish looking guys. So cute~
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I was quite the pretty one. Maybe once I slim down again I can do that again.
Wow, that's as feminine as I look when I shave regularly.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5207 5208 [5209] 5210 5211 ... 13325