Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5188 5189 [5190] 5191 5192 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15797291 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ditto on the limeade, but I never have any when I want it, since I drink it all as soon as I have it.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drinking...limeade?  I'll just put it on my things to try someday list.

Anyways, I visited one of the most beautiful cities I've been to that's nearby today; I hiked up a bluff and got a gorgeous view of the city and the Mississippi River.  I was a little tired, but the view was completely worth it.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

What's the city?
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Awesome skype call, which involved discussions of building treehouses, stealing 2KM of copper wire, the best recipe for plastic explosives, how one would best take down the zombie congress and culminated in the adventures of Grizzledick the Nord being screamed at us via one dude's cousin who was playing Skyrim in the other room.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

It's really not that different from lemonade. It's not as popular, but it's definitely not weird or anything.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

I'm sitting out on my porch with my laptop, a Nicaraguan cigar, and a cup of hot coffee while I watch a torrential downpour ten feet away.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

It's really not that different from lemonade. It's not as popular, but it's definitely not weird or anything.
It's pretty good, but I'd have to say lemonade<limeade<pink lemonade.

And since this topic was brought up because of lime juice, in case anyone doesn't know, lime juice is excellent in salsa used for dipping chips.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:32:19 pm by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Meeting an old friend (female) and seeing a movie today. ;D

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I read a book today. The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson. Sequel to The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Both were fantastic books that Vector would be proud of.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Aw damn, now I miss Vector...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

And since this topic was brought up because of lime juice, in case anyone doesn't know, lime juice is excellent in salsa used for dipping chips.

Lime juice is also the deciding factor between average pad thai and good pad thai.  Always provide your dinner guests with one of those plastic squeezable limes full of lime juice, and make sure they use it.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I have had a nice shower, advanced my father's car by a week or so in a few hours, am listening to cheesy 80s rock, reading Girl Genius, the house is quiet because my daughter is with her mother after I've had her for a week, and I am about to make myself a rum drink.

Life is good. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Lime juice is also the deciding factor between average pad thai and good pad thai.  Always provide your dinner guests with one of those plastic squeezable limes full of lime juice, and make sure they use it.
I've never had pad thai, but, if I do and lime juice is available, i shall have to try it.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Yeah, I've had several salsas that included lime juice. It's a pretty good taste.
Pages: 1 ... 5188 5189 [5190] 5191 5192 ... 13325