Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4921 4922 [4923] 4924 4925 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753863 times)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: [~~__ o( ><)o] Oh god the melting! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #73830 on: March 13, 2012, 04:29:24 am »

Now this is a fucking business model.

All you neckbeards go order there so they can expand to the EU as well, throwing my money at the screen did nothing.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73831 on: March 13, 2012, 05:07:46 am »

Orright. So.

This is long, but bear with me.

I'm going to refer to the people in this by descriptors... so just bear with me. :P

Today was awesome. I had a laboratory session first, which was utterly boring (CAN YOU FIND THE LETTER "A" UNDER A MICROSCOPE? WELL DONE!) but at least I got to wear a labcoat.

I also got Intelligent-cute-girl-who-is-my-height-and-is-interested-in-practically-everything-I-am-beside-DF's number. Awww yeah. She said that I was free to come around and study sometimes. :P

Spoke to Ex-who-I-don't-hate-anymore for a little while. Was cool, and not awkward. Soli assured me that it would be like that.

Then, then, THEN, who should I see at St. Alban's Station but the one girl who I was deeply in love with in year 10. Don't scoff, now, folks, I was only 15, and her too, but we had a falling out before we officially got together- which struck me to the core (I was severely, severely depressed at the time).

Seriously. I was thinking "Who is that girl with the crinkly blond hair and the relatively pretty, round face? IT CAN'T BE!?"

And it was... She seemed genuinely pleased to see me, and so we talked.

When I got home, my sister commented "It's like the God of Romance has taken a giant dump on you. Two of your exes at the same uni as you, and you trying to schmooze at the same time..."

But it was really nice seeing her again, and I got to finally, FINALLY apologise for the douchey behaviour of year 10 when we fell out, which surprisingly was a massive load off that had been weighing on me for a long time. I was quite rude, and she was too; and that had made me feel bad for a long time...

But yeah, I'm growing up, so I'm feeling a lot better. :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #73833 on: March 13, 2012, 07:30:43 am »

I love this time of year. The air is still cool, but the warm is still warm.

It is the best time of year.
Love, scriver~

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73834 on: March 13, 2012, 07:34:03 am »

Yes it is.

This is amazing. I want those razors. I've never had an advertisement actually make me want something before.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73835 on: March 13, 2012, 08:32:38 am »

Yes it is.

This is amazing. I want those razors. I've never had an advertisement actually make me want something before.

Good god, the website is a goldmine too. I want those razors even though I've stopped shaving. Not available outside US though...

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #73836 on: March 13, 2012, 08:40:28 am »

I checked out the library and found this book about American secret service. Filled with stuff about US presidents in their private lives. Fascinating.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73837 on: March 13, 2012, 10:28:22 am »

So I never really played Oblivion much in the past, just didn't ever cross my mind when I had spare time, but by chance I have given it another crack recently, and unlike all other times I'm doing something about the main story line... So these things just pop up everywhere eh? Well... Damn. Freaking hell portals are awesome.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #73838 on: March 13, 2012, 10:29:48 am »

So I never really played Oblivion much in the past, just didn't ever cross my mind when I had spare time, but by chance I have given it another crack recently, and unlike all other times I'm doing something about the main story line... So these things just pop up everywhere eh? Well... Damn. Freaking hell portals are awesome.
All fun and games until you find one in your backyard.  ::)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73839 on: March 13, 2012, 10:31:18 am »

I have swords. I'm game.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73840 on: March 13, 2012, 10:34:13 am »

My backyard is a crap shack surrounded by water and guards, good freaking luck.
But seriously, as a spur of the moment sort of thing, I thought to crawl my way through an old ruin, the one I saw after finishing the tutorial. When I went in everything seemed normal, when I came out the sky was red and fireballs were flung heroward.

I'm sort of starting to hate hell, it is so fucking bright. Can't sneak up on things in all this light! But hey, being the stereotypical wood elf that I am, even in Oblivion I take time to skip between the bushes collecting flowers.  :P

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #73841 on: March 13, 2012, 10:51:53 am »

Got my joystick. :D Power was out when I got back from uni, but it's back now.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73842 on: March 13, 2012, 11:25:49 am »

Torta bread, a little butter, and a slice of pepperjack cheese. So good~

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73843 on: March 13, 2012, 11:28:04 am »

Took a nap in the grass under the shade of a tree until the shadow moved away and the sun woke me up.

oh how I miss spring.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #73844 on: March 13, 2012, 01:39:07 pm »

Just got internet for my new computer, so damn happy, havent seen b12 big in so very long.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."
Pages: 1 ... 4921 4922 [4923] 4924 4925 ... 13325