Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4779 4780 [4781] 4782 4783 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783191 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #71700 on: February 16, 2012, 09:12:10 pm »

@Zaerosz
You must give us a writeup when you're done.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71701 on: February 16, 2012, 09:23:49 pm »

Anyway, yeah, the Hunchback giant anime thing would be a musical. Attacks would, indeed, be sung.

♫Yoooou knooow that I am more righteous than any maaaan, so striketh down mine oppooooooneeeeeeents!!!♫
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #71704 on: February 16, 2012, 09:40:05 pm »

Anyway, yeah, the Hunchback giant anime thing would be a musical. Attacks would, indeed, be sung.
♫Yoooou knooow that I am more righteous than any maaaan, so striketh down mine oppooooooneeeeeeents!!!♫
This anime would require epic coats. I demand an epic coat!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #71706 on: February 16, 2012, 10:02:51 pm »

-snip-
Why didn't you just do like the original anime and make up cards as you went along?

Also, this talk of cathedral and whatnot mechas got me thinking: would it be wrong to 'shop the Kaaba to make a Mecca Mecha?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71707 on: February 16, 2012, 10:03:51 pm »

I may have done. But I didn't do it consciously, and this is the reason I'm so amused. As far as I can tell, I accidentally made three kickass decks in a row and derailed the story before said story existed. I think there's even going to be shipping now. I am so confused and I'm loving it.

You could change your story so that your heros are, in fact, losers, and the powerful rivals are the bronies getting all the sweet bikes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71708 on: February 16, 2012, 10:04:28 pm »

What about a Meta Mecca Mecha?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #71709 on: February 16, 2012, 10:04:28 pm »

Also, this talk of cathedral and whatnot mechas got me thinking: would it be wrong to 'shop the Kaaba to make a Mecca Mecha?
... no. No, it would not be wrong at all. Doit.

E: Metal Meta Mecca Mecha Macka'. Muchuu~

E2HOTBLOOD: "Dis punch is fo' all d'pious playas in th'world!"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:15:06 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #71710 on: February 16, 2012, 10:17:06 pm »

I am awful at Terraria.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #71711 on: February 16, 2012, 10:18:54 pm »

@Zaerosz
You must give us a writeup when you're done.
Will do.
Why didn't you just do like the original anime and make up cards as you went along?
Because I can't playtest cards that don't exist, and I know assloads of cards I can use.
You could change your story so that your heros are, in fact, losers, and the powerful rivals are the bronies getting all the sweet bikes.
I could, but I won't.
くコ:彡

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71712 on: February 16, 2012, 10:20:20 pm »

I am awful at Terraria.
With the silly stabby sword thing, or an actual swingy sword? (or just in general?)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71713 on: February 16, 2012, 10:45:26 pm »

Testing Yu-Gi-Oh decks for a story. The first round of a tournament features the three main characters of the story, using Zombies, Jurrac and Crystal Beast decks, facing off against a team of My Little Pony cosplayers - Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity, using Naturia, Spellcasters and Gem-Knights. I was only half-serious when I was building their decks, because I meant for them to be joke characters.

The pony cosplayers won three times each against their tournament opponents, and the protagonists are therefore going to lose in the first round of the tournament. Now I have to retcon them into being national-level duelists, and I am laughing my ass off at the fact that I accidentally made three decks that completely kick ass, while simultaneously derailing my own story.
Zombies should be able to beat out those guys with things like Zombie Master.  Jurracs would be powerful if you sneakily allow in stuff like Rescue Rabbit and Evolzars (hey, they're still dinosaurs, riiight?).  As far as I can tell crystal Beasts work if and only if you just constantly summon Pegasus by any means necessary.

Also you're in luck in that some of Naturia's key cards are poorly designed to such an extent that their effects almost always fail.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #71714 on: February 16, 2012, 10:51:56 pm »

... no. No, it would not be wrong at all. Doit.

E: Metal Meta Mecca Mecha Macka'. Muchuu~

E2HOTBLOOD: "Dis punch is fo' all d'pious playas in th'world!"
All right, here it is.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Should have previewed that before posting.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:57:54 pm by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 4779 4780 [4781] 4782 4783 ... 13325