Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4472 4473 [4474] 4475 4476 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15747010 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67095 on: December 01, 2011, 08:01:11 pm »

I am now Hyper Princess Pitch.

Awesome.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67096 on: December 01, 2011, 08:13:50 pm »

It turns out there is a place nearby that makes 1 pound hamburgers, and will deliver them. Good burger, best lunch.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile
« Reply #67098 on: December 01, 2011, 11:23:55 pm »

It snowed today!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is an Artefact Thread. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with text and images of various dwarves. It menaces with spikes of data.

My X-COM UFO Defense LP. Finals Week Hiatus.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #67099 on: December 01, 2011, 11:40:53 pm »

Out walking the dog at 2:00am. Down by the river she managed to fall in somewhere steep. Through the bushes we got to her but she was already panicking. Leaning over the side with someone gripping me I managed to lift her out by her harness. I'm now wet, cold, and muddy, happy that the dog is OK, though.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #67101 on: December 02, 2011, 03:45:09 am »

Spoiler: History is awesome (click to show/hide)
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67102 on: December 02, 2011, 03:50:04 am »

Joshua Morse, an OCRemixer, makes me feel inadequate. Seriously, his tunes are godly. Sadly, it makes my ability to make music much, much worse.

I feel like writhing inside.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67103 on: December 02, 2011, 03:58:18 am »

So apparently I like the new zombie deck in Duels of the Planeswalkers...

For people that don't know about the game, I have 100 zombie tokens (the limit that the game allows), and 2 soulless Ones that are made uber powerful from that many zombies existing on the field at once. Getting that many tokens is made easy thanks to that one enchantment that's sitting quietly in the corner, that gives me an exponentially increasing number of zombies every turn, completely free.

I was just about to jolly stomp Garruk into the ground, hurtling him into maybe negative 600-700 hp (he starts with 20 hp), but then the game crashed because it's not designed to have that many creatures on the field at once...

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67104 on: December 02, 2011, 04:19:24 am »

For people that don't know about the game, I have 100 zombie tokens (the limit that the game allows), and 2 soulless Ones that are made uber powerful from that many zombies existing on the field at once. Getting that many tokens is made easy thanks to that one enchantment that's sitting quietly in the corner, that gives me an exponentially increasing number of zombies every turn, completely free.

I was just about to jolly stomp Garruk into the ground, hurtling him into maybe negative 600-700 hp (he starts with 20 hp), but then the game crashed because it's not designed to have that many creatures on the field at once...

Congrats! You just broke the game!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #67105 on: December 02, 2011, 04:27:19 am »

I searched youtube to listen to this

but then I got distracted by this, and just couldn't stop.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67106 on: December 02, 2011, 04:27:58 am »

Twice!

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #67107 on: December 02, 2011, 04:44:04 am »

I, I, I don't...

[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67108 on: December 02, 2011, 05:08:34 am »

I, I, I don't...

Ahaha! Take that, Gardevoir fetishists!

On another note, Can't unsee...

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67109 on: December 02, 2011, 05:16:49 am »

Twice!

Well, it's not the worst that the game can get. If you played the original DotP game, you'd know that the elf deck could do super gamebreaking things. Thanks to several mechanisms that allowed you to create dozens of elves at a time, and having two artifacts that gave each of your elves a bonus for each other elf on the battlefield, allowed you to, if you were patient enough and your machine didn't burst into flames from doing all the calculations, do tens of thousands of damage in a single unstoppable elf rush.
Pages: 1 ... 4472 4473 [4474] 4475 4476 ... 13325