Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4470 4471 [4472] 4473 4474 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15749755 times)

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67065 on: December 01, 2011, 11:57:36 am »

I bought a NERF Recon CS 6 dartgun! I can now participate in the college dorm's NERF wars!
This is an Artefact Thread. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with text and images of various dwarves. It menaces with spikes of data.

My X-COM UFO Defense LP. Finals Week Hiatus.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67066 on: December 01, 2011, 12:22:35 pm »

So I got Steam, and I finally made my first purchase to it: Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012.

After figuring out who the whole kabob worked, I got the game running and I'm enjoying it quite thoroughly AND I was able to finally accept all those friend requests that had been sitting, or perhaps leaning against, my profile for the last half year or more.

"Josh! Get back to work on that thing you were writing! On the double mister!"

I'm sorry Capt. Brain!

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67067 on: December 01, 2011, 12:46:19 pm »

I finally found Maiq the Liar in skyrim! Hooray!!!!!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67068 on: December 01, 2011, 12:50:59 pm »

I finally found Maiq the Liar in skyrim! Hooray!!!!!

VINDICATION BE OTCH

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67070 on: December 01, 2011, 01:51:24 pm »

I TOLD YOU BRO! I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE DRAGONS

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #67071 on: December 01, 2011, 02:24:29 pm »

Yogscast made more mine little pony videos, gonna make something to eat and relax watching them. Tomorrows friday and I don't have to much on fridays so that's great too, and the game of mafia I started running is going smoothly.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67072 on: December 01, 2011, 02:36:24 pm »

Yeah. I am happy about the new Yogproject. But I feel they might have been better off... Without all the other people. I mean. It is just a liiiiiittttttlllleee annoying to see Hannah and what's his name flying around all the time. I would rather if it was just Simon and Lewis (Maybe Hannah with creative mode off) played without "cheating" and certain things that they needed others for (like building the lair) were done off camera.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67073 on: December 01, 2011, 03:18:56 pm »

So I got over my insecurity and made a MLP fanart for my drawing class final (I'll show it off somewhere the moment I can find a scanner big enough). Previously I had wanted to do a couple fanart pieces for this class but chickened out.

First thing my teacher asks when critiquing it in front of the class: "Ok, explain what this is about. I'm curious."

So I explain the show and why I like it to a completely silent class. I talk about how it's not fluff about fashion and boys like the old cartoons, and how there's real characters depicted instead of female stereotypes. The only reaction I got during my monologue was some chuckles when I mentioned the full name being "friendship is magic."

Finally, my teacher says: "I respect you and I respect this piece. Why? Because you like what you like and don't give a damn what other people think."

Cue standing ovation from the class.

Final grade: A.

/happy
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67074 on: December 01, 2011, 03:19:39 pm »

Attempting to figure out how much to charge someone who heard of me secondhand (read: I don't actually know this person.) to do a virus removal and software upgrade and simple stuff.

Apparently, it was worth 2 venison roasts, a squash, and $50. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67075 on: December 01, 2011, 03:20:15 pm »

Attempting to figure out how much to charge someone who heard of me secondhand (read: I don't actually know this person.) to do a virus removal and software upgrade and simple stuff.

Man, you get paid a lot better than I do.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67076 on: December 01, 2011, 03:22:57 pm »

<deleted>
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 08:35:53 pm by MC Dirty »

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #67077 on: December 01, 2011, 03:29:35 pm »

Finally, my teacher says: "I respect you and I respect this piece. Why? Because you like what you like and don't give a damn what other people think."

Cue standing ovation from the class.

Final grade: A.

/happy

That is just awesome.  :D
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67078 on: December 01, 2011, 03:36:44 pm »

Man, you get paid a lot better than I do.

Maybe you should freelance? That's what this job was...:P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67079 on: December 01, 2011, 03:42:00 pm »

Kaij, have you posted them I can see?
Pages: 1 ... 4470 4471 [4472] 4473 4474 ... 13325