Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4469 4470 [4471] 4472 4473 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15752089 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67050 on: November 30, 2011, 11:05:26 pm »

You bite your nails off?
One bite on one end and it peels off perfectly.

I have never gotten a cut as clean as this with scissors.
I do the same thing. Most precise instrument I've ever used were my teeth.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67051 on: November 30, 2011, 11:09:28 pm »

Scissors?!  I hope you don't mean your nails.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67052 on: November 30, 2011, 11:19:11 pm »

Scissors?!  I hope you don't mean your nails.

Small ones, made for nails.
They are not as precise as my teeth tough.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67053 on: November 30, 2011, 11:34:51 pm »

You bite your nails off?
One bite on one end and it peels off perfectly.

I have never gotten a cut as clean as this with scissors.
I do the same thing. Most precise instrument I've ever used were my teeth.
I also do this.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #67054 on: November 30, 2011, 11:38:33 pm »

I use fingernail clippers.  I'm definitely a weirdo.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67055 on: December 01, 2011, 12:21:18 am »

Ok this thing is awesome.
It's a MSPA style thingemy set in Oblivion. Usually I'm not fond of fan stuff that's set in Oblivion or MSPA style, but this one is really good.
Warning: It's somewhat NSFW at times.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #67056 on: December 01, 2011, 12:56:59 am »

Speaking of happy that is tangentially related to MSPA, I am going to stay up to watch my paycheck get deposited, and then I am going to fork over about 5% of it to Andrew Hussie. Well played, you magnificent bastard.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67057 on: December 01, 2011, 01:08:11 am »

Attempting to figure out how much to charge someone who heard of me secondhand (read: I don't actually know this person.) to do a virus removal and software upgrade and simple stuff.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #67058 on: December 01, 2011, 01:31:10 am »

Just got an email from Patrick McSweeney, which is a weird name for someone whose email is on a Brazilian domain.  Apparently someone in my family died about 11 years ago and had a 15 million pound balance in a British bank.

I've replied re: my brother Frank who died eleven years ago in a bondage accident.  It was all very sad and hilarious.  Word to the wise, don't forget the safe word.

I'm eagerly awaiting his reply.

Also I'm one of the Hardy boys.  Not frank of course, he's dead.  The other one.
Shoes...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #67059 on: December 01, 2011, 04:02:34 am »

Hey, can I get in on that? I'll transfer the money through my account to help keep things off the radar - after all, they'll hardly be thinking to look at the accounts of a random acquaintance of yours over the Internet! All I ask is a 2% assistant's fee! My first name is Bauglir, and I have no last name. I bank with Feanor and Sons.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67060 on: December 01, 2011, 05:07:50 am »

Just got an email from Patrick McSweeney, which is a weird name for someone whose email is on a Brazilian domain.  Apparently someone in my family died about 11 years ago and had a 15 million pound balance in a British bank.

How much of your bank account information did Patrick McSweeney ask for to transfer your incredibly late share of the inheritance?  Surely he needs a mittance up front to facilitate the transfer.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67061 on: December 01, 2011, 07:16:16 am »

I've replied re: my brother Frank who died eleven years ago in a bondage accident.  It was all very sad and hilarious.  Word to the wise, don't forget the safe word.

I'm eagerly awaiting his reply.

Also I'm one of the Hardy boys.  Not frank of course, he's dead.  The other one.

"The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, and the Mystery of the Missing Ball Gag"

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67062 on: December 01, 2011, 10:02:33 am »

Did anyone experience something that didn't allow you to visit Bay12forum's website?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #67063 on: December 01, 2011, 10:05:07 am »

*raises hand*
504'd a few times.

Anyways, firstly:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Secondly, I shaved today, after a rather long Movember it was a bit rough since I didn't have anything to trim the beard with first.While shaving I decide to leave my sorry excuse for a moustache on for some reason and later today a friend tells me I look like Charles Bronson, I'm taking that as a compliment.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67064 on: December 01, 2011, 10:06:45 am »

Anyways, firstly:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Secondly, I shaved today, after a rather long Movember it was a bit rough since I didn't have anything to trim the beard with first.While shaving I decide to leave my sorry excuse for a moustache on for some reason and later today a friend tells me I look like Charles Bronson, I'm taking that as a compliment.

Lulwat?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 4469 4470 [4471] 4472 4473 ... 13325