Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4460 4461 [4462] 4463 4464 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761033 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66915 on: November 27, 2011, 05:05:29 pm »

This] made me stupidly happy.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66916 on: November 27, 2011, 06:05:24 pm »

This] made me stupidly happy.
That plane is a force to be reckoned with. Kudos to him for being able to fly it.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #66917 on: November 27, 2011, 06:34:26 pm »

Really big storm, wind shouting and shutters shaking and all. Very atmospherical. Only thing missing is electric failure.
Love, scriver~

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66918 on: November 27, 2011, 06:46:54 pm »

My step-dad randomly yelled out during a conversation "Where's Buddha!?!?", it was hilarious for some reason. He was referring to a small buddha statue we have in our living room, which was moved from its usual spot by my mom.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66919 on: November 27, 2011, 06:48:20 pm »

My step-dad randomly yelled out during a conversation "Where's Buddha!?!?", it was hilarious for some reason. He was referring to a small buddha statue we have in our living room, which was moved from its usual spot by my mom.

I'm just getting a picture of him leaning over you.

"WHERE IS YOUR BUDDHA NOW?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #66920 on: November 27, 2011, 06:50:38 pm »

I'm just getting a picture of him leaning over you.

"WHERE IS YOUR BUDDHA NOW?"
And, naturally, the response would be "Buddha is."

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66921 on: November 27, 2011, 07:26:15 pm »

This is quite conductive for doing homework I really hate.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66922 on: November 27, 2011, 07:47:21 pm »

This is quite conducive for doing homework I really hate.

Must... resist... urge to... correct... wrong word... GAH!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #66923 on: November 27, 2011, 07:50:43 pm »

Just got home from a very successful 7th & 3rd birthday party.  One is crashed and the other is immersed in his new stuff.  Time for a rare period of undisturbed peace.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #66924 on: November 27, 2011, 07:51:24 pm »

This is quite conducive for doing homework I really hate.

Must... resist... urge to... correct... wrong word... GAH!
Ahaha silly me xD  I probably meant to use productive instead also.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66925 on: November 27, 2011, 07:58:55 pm »

:O

It's wonderful!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #66926 on: November 27, 2011, 08:36:38 pm »

The cheapest thing in the hospital cafetorium (I forgot my dinner today, or more accurately did not adequately plan ahead while shopping) is fried cheese curds. I'm okay with this.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66927 on: November 27, 2011, 08:56:00 pm »

After many hours, nearly twenty documents, over thirty pages, nearly seventy short answer questions, thousands of words both written and read, all spread out over three days, I finally managed to complete the giant AP US History assignment that my teacher assigned for the Thanksgiving break. I'm glad that I didn't go out of town, or else I would have less time to do it.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #66928 on: November 27, 2011, 11:28:49 pm »

Holy shit, chain links are here and I'm weaving like a motherfucker
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66929 on: November 27, 2011, 11:31:53 pm »

Holy shit, chain links are here and I'm weaving like a motherfucker
But what weave?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 4460 4461 [4462] 4463 4464 ... 13325