Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4413 4414 [4415] 4416 4417 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793103 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66210 on: November 13, 2011, 09:13:28 pm »

Collateral damage is fun.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66211 on: November 13, 2011, 09:54:22 pm »

Duke's Professor: What is wrong with you, son?
Duke: Bleeding is FUN.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #66212 on: November 13, 2011, 10:59:04 pm »

I had one of those weird moments where I realize things right now are pretty nice. It's nice and quiet, I have some really awesome stuff to play. Tomorrow is another hopeful day out and about doing things. Good food today and tomorrow...

I dunno. I'm just really happy to be alive today. Just one of those moments that you realize how lucky well, anyone of us is to experience life at all.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66213 on: November 13, 2011, 11:09:04 pm »

Hmm... should I make a topic about male circumcision? I've had an argument with someone about the benefits and disadvantages of it.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66214 on: November 13, 2011, 11:10:45 pm »

Hmm... should I make a topic about male circumcision? I've had an argument with someone about the benefits and disadvantages of it.

I wouldn't.  We already had that argument multiple times throughout the past couple of months, and it never ended well.

If you've got something especially interesting, though, go ahead.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66215 on: November 13, 2011, 11:12:55 pm »

I wouldn't.  We already had that argument multiple times throughout the past couple of months, and it never ended well.

If you've got something especially interesting, though, go ahead.

Nah, even if I did have something interesting to say, it will devolve into a typical anti/pro circumcision debate. So, nevermind that.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #66216 on: November 14, 2011, 03:06:30 am »

Spent 36 of the past 72 hours playing Skyrim. :D
Now I have to slow down a bit though, since this is finals week...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #66217 on: November 14, 2011, 03:11:31 am »

I just wrote a 5 page essay in 20 minutes. How is this I don't even...

When I wake up tomorrow I'm going to have to do so much proofreading.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66218 on: November 14, 2011, 03:17:57 am »

This 3-day weekend was everything I needed.  I feel a hell of a lot better, went to book sales, had my first banana split, have the week's critical rhetoric and German work done (leaving some stuff to do as I bus back and forth), and have another date on Tuesday >_<  That, and a meeting with a friend to get help with this week's logic homework, which is going to seriously help out my stress level.  Over the past half-year, I've come to appreciate all these little things so much more.

Perhaps it's due to stress, but I'm also finding watching The Big Bang Theory with my mother pretty darned hilarious.  I can't help wondering if she's watching it because she misses me and my father, though >_____________>

Oh, and I'm still having barrels of fun with Bloodlines.  I may try to finish next weekend, or at least get close to the end.  The number of sidequests I've done is bordering on ridiculous.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66219 on: November 14, 2011, 03:20:50 am »

Call upon the gods of abstinence and self-control, and ask them to teach you their ways.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #66220 on: November 14, 2011, 03:49:22 am »

Oh, and I'm still having barrels of fun with Bloodlines.  I may try to finish next weekend, or at least get close to the end.  The number of sidequests I've done is bordering on ridiculous.

VtM Bloodlines?

If so, which type of run?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #66221 on: November 14, 2011, 03:56:41 am »

Ahahahahaha I have internets again! Stupid uni password expiring on Saturday morning when I can't change it until Monday. >_>

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66222 on: November 14, 2011, 07:34:45 am »

Call upon the gods of abstinence and self-control, and ask them to teach you their ways.

No, see, they're abstinent because they're busy playing Skyrim.

...that's not what you mean, is it? :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66223 on: November 14, 2011, 08:17:33 am »

Decent visit from my father yesterday (early visit for my daughter's impending birthday, since he can't make it down for the actual party). Things are still...distant between us, but at least it wasn't terribly uncomfortable. And hey, now I have $100 to blow (late birthday gift for me).

Now, what to spend it on.....online Chinese lessons, use it to pay bills, or get mah game on?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66224 on: November 14, 2011, 09:12:32 am »

VtM Bloodlines?

If so, which type of run?

Malkavian :D

Pages: 1 ... 4413 4414 [4415] 4416 4417 ... 13325