Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3832 3833 [3834] 3835 3836 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781263 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

* Japa hifives Akroma.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I know fucking quantum mechanics.
Anybody claiming to know Quantum mechanics does, by definition, not. Unless you know that you know nothing. Then it makes absolute sense.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

I'm running Windows XP via VirtualBox. This is making me happy.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

generalisations, generalisations everywhere.

just taking an old, "wise"-sounding quote from somewhere and throwing it around all superior does not make you or anyone else more understanding of the working of the universe.

10 hours of complicated courses on the topic a week does.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Family reunion is today.  All set and dressed, nice day.  I hope nothing bad happens.
ahaha.wav
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 09:58:54 am by ToonyMan »

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I've arrvived in Krakow and it looks like I'll have at least some basic WLAN available.
That means I can read and post a bit.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Naw I'm just being a snarkass (is that even a word? Also I didn't even realize that was a quote).

Still kudos. Most people I know don't even gunderstand simpler things like relativity, yet alone more complicated physics.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I've decided to come back to these forums and post here a bit, probably start playing DF again. I tend to take long breaks from games, see.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finished watching War Planets. It's a shame they canceled it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Fuck yes, I passed the Quantum Mechanics exam.

Hey Akroma! Havnt seen you in a while, and I guess this sorta explains it. Good to see you back. My Minecraft offer is still on the table.

Portugal is seeming more and more like a dream world. I have not seen a cloud in the sky since I was on the place ride here. Its absolutely amazing. Only complaint is that the water at the beaches are cold like the poles my god.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel better than I did last night.

It's still odd to me that my prime motivating factor is becoming avoidance of guilt, but I suspect I'll be able to switch from that to healthy academic curiosity sooner than later.

I think I'm a lot more relaxed at home, so I need to find out why I'm so much more stressed out at school.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

meh, I am no longer that active on the forum, not just because of exams

it's just that the recent amount of shit topics and shit members has increased to a point where it's not much fun anymore around here
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fishburger! *omnomnom*

It's gone now D:

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just completed Radiant Historia.
I thought it was a little weak how there's only two versions of history, and when you first make a change in the beginning and then the other timeline changed in a way that seems unrelated, I thought it was the butterfly effect, but no apparently there is such a thing as chrono osmosis. Then there's the fact that the characters seem to be (with a few notable exceptions) utterly incapable of putting 2 and 2 together when it comes to figuring out the plot. There's such a thing as foreshadowing, giving hints at the major plot twists, but this game seems to like to give you every letter except the last one and go "oooh what could the word be?" and the characters completely fail to fill in the blank. It also seems to have had somewhat low production values, they seem to be minimalistic with their use of sprites, which does irk me a bit.

All that said, I had a lot of fun playing the game, and I enjoyed the ending quite a bit, so I guess the game comes out as a pretty good A- game in my book.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Found a song I like via a youtube audioswap.
Pages: 1 ... 3832 3833 [3834] 3835 3836 ... 13325