Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3830 3831 [3832] 3833 3834 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15784070 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Wha... Wha...

BAUGLIR. WHY.

WHY AM I LAUGHING SO MUCH EVA THINKS I'M INSANE?!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

There is a girl I know, i asked if she wanted to get lunch or something tomorrow.
This is my first proactive step since I went through a breakup with my ex last year.

Pseudo edit: she just got back to me and didn't say no.

What the hell do I do? This will be my first "date" with a new girl in 9 years. Even if it turns out just friends this makes me happy.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Somehow I suspect the Joker would honestly appreciate this.

Then he'd probably blow your face off.
Then again, that would be too predictable wouldn't it?

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_nHhlBFs2k This raised my opinion of Andrew Garfield quite a bit.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Somehow I suspect the Joker would honestly appreciate this.

Then he'd probably blow your face off.
Then again, that would be too predictable wouldn't it?
No, if he is alone with batman, he would pull out a gun and threaten to shoot himself. At which point, batman would save him by knocking it out of his hand, all the while joker is taunting batman. That's sorta those two's thing.

After all, you can't have a batman vs joker fight without the joker explicitly telling batman to just kill him and get it over with and batman refusing.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Just watched the Deep Space 9 episode "Distant Voices" That shits freaking me out man.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is a girl I know, i asked if she wanted to get lunch or something tomorrow.
This is my first proactive step since I went through a breakup with my ex last year.

What the hell do I do? This will be my first "date" with a new girl in 9 years. Even if it turns out just friends this makes me happy.

I'd probably ask her where she'd like to go, or ask for her input otherwise.  And then just go, have fun, and probably split Dutch.

*shrug*

I'm not good at dates, but I think that'd be nice for me.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I'd probably ask her where she'd like to go, or ask for her input otherwise.  And then just go, have fun, and probably split Dutch.

*shrug*

I'm not good at dates, but I think that'd be nice for me.

That sounds like the best date ever. Seriously. Do something you both enjoy, enjoy the company, and be yourself.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Spoiler: I'm a savior now? (click to show/hide)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am having fun with the deadly hugs of jam.

I'm a savior now?

Does this surprise you?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My mom accidentally bought a little box of citric acid in Russia.  She thought she was getting yeast powder.

I have no idea why this makes me happy, but it does.

Also, we went out for dinner.  It was nice.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Half a bottle of rum already, and it only just hit 5:03. Might make a new personal record and finish the bottle.
Spell checker made me happy today.
Pages: 1 ... 3830 3831 [3832] 3833 3834 ... 13325