Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3513 3514 [3515] 3516 3517 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15805800 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [Operate!] Things Fran operated on you for today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #52710 on: May 30, 2011, 01:28:32 pm »

Took some time to make an update about my livestream thread (see recent post in there). Summary of it is that I got a PS2 emulator to get at least a small handful of my games to run, but I still have more to test compatability with before considering livestreaming a playthrough (a list was also made of what I have tested and what I have not). I also made a request of ideas of what I should play as well. I'll maybe give it until I return from NY next Tuesday before I setup a broadcast, so that should give plenty of time for ideas and a good time frame to broadcast.

Other than that, I'm excited to be heading back to NY this week (been ages, last I was there was before 9/11, so no longer seeing the WTC where it was will feel a bit off. Last stay, I had a clear view of it where I last lived in for a few months.) to celebrate a launch party for my client as well as stop by the family reunion while up there. Going to be weird seeing the clan again. I mean, it's nearly been a decade since last reunion I visited. Already strange enough hearing news from Facebook from everyone else (by proxy, since I don't have such an account); even stranger to get the updates up-front. Still, can't wait. This is going to be a fun week. To get a good idea of the insanity I'll be experiencing, a rather sizable portion of a pretty large park has to be reserved to cram in tons of people (100+ relatives). Yeah, it's going to be nuts.

Might be spending a fair amount of time at my uncle's bar (Planet Rose, for those curious; also where the launch party will be held), so if anyone wants to stop by (if anyone is within the region), I might be there hanging out.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 01:36:26 pm by Itnetlolor »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52711 on: May 30, 2011, 01:31:35 pm »

Spoiler: Boom. (click to show/hide)

I love this game. At first I thought it was just JA in WWII with physics. Anyway, I lost 2 soldiers and 3/4 mission objectives to my endless desire for explosions. Regrets? None. I replaced the dead soldiers with a Japanese person and a ginger, so that's okay.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52712 on: May 30, 2011, 01:34:11 pm »

Played Deux Ex for almost three hours after my birthday party.  It's pretty enjoyable.  I'm like some vent crawler who shoots people with silent bullets.
Deus Ex was amazing. Though I'd recommend NOT getting the sequel... Also, just wait until you get the lightsaber. Then you will be a vent crawling-backstabbing-jedi.
I've only played the sequel before, apparently everybody hates it.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52713 on: May 30, 2011, 01:35:51 pm »

I'll admit, I never played Invisible War much, but it was a lesser game, when what I wanted was more of the same with polish.  Because it wasn't that, it probably seemed worse than it was.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52714 on: May 30, 2011, 02:34:01 pm »

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:36:36 pm by ToonyMan »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #52715 on: May 30, 2011, 02:43:32 pm »

This episode of This Troper is amazing.

We have so many psychics!
Fellow Radiators, it is time that we rise up against the oppresive masses of cold blooded humans to take our rightful place as the rulership of mankind! Our glorious-

Yeah, ok, no, even faking that makes me feel way too self-absorbed. I might pop like a water balloon of smugness if I go on.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52716 on: May 30, 2011, 02:44:28 pm »

Yes I am a psychic omniscient radiator, ask me anything.  Wait, no, don't do that I feel no connections with humans and you BOORREEEEE me.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:46:13 pm by ToonyMan »

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #52717 on: May 30, 2011, 02:47:44 pm »

This episode of This Troper is amazing.

We have so many psychics!
Fellow Radiators, it is time that we rise up against the oppresive masses of cold blooded humans to take our rightful place as the rulership of mankind! Our glorious-

Yeah, ok, no, even faking that makes me feel way too self-absorbed. I might pop like a water balloon of smugness if I go on.

Damn, it's good to be a mammal.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52718 on: May 30, 2011, 03:01:23 pm »

"This troper makes it a rule to never go to an occupied lunch table. It's not that I don't like people or lunching with them, its just that I'm a leader and not a follower, so if they want to eat lunch with me, I'm going to be in charge."  I love this series I have to watch them all.  Subscribed subscribed subscribed.  I used to enjoy reading Troper Tales but watching it audibly is so awesome.

Reelyanoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52719 on: May 30, 2011, 03:19:38 pm »

Seriously do these Tropers exist to make me feel better about highschool or wut?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #52720 on: May 30, 2011, 03:33:56 pm »

Spoiler: Boom. (click to show/hide)

I love this game. At first I thought it was just JA in WWII with physics. Anyway, I lost 2 soldiers and 3/4 mission objectives to my endless desire for explosions. Regrets? None. I replaced the dead soldiers with a Japanese person and a ginger, so that's okay.
What game is it? Anything JA-like is interesting to me. Provided you mean Jagged Alliance, of course, but it seems like you do from the picture.
Love, scriver~

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52721 on: May 30, 2011, 03:34:41 pm »

Silent Storm, by the look of it.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52722 on: May 30, 2011, 03:45:05 pm »

Yep, Silent Storm. I remember that HUD from one of Jefmajor's LPs.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52723 on: May 30, 2011, 03:45:59 pm »

Alright, where do I get it?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52724 on: May 30, 2011, 04:22:41 pm »

"This troper makes it a rule to never go to an occupied lunch table. It's not that I don't like people or lunching with them, its just that I'm a leader and not a follower, so if they want to eat lunch with me, I'm going to be in charge."  I love this series I have to watch them all.  Subscribed subscribed subscribed.  I used to enjoy reading Troper Tales but watching it audibly is so awesome.

What have I unleashed on you poor people?  But yeah, it's absolute human hilarity, limited only by how much high-strain, pure brass conceit you can stomach.  Don't try to watch too many at once, you'll dissolve into a gooey subhuman puddle, like that guy in Robocop.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 3513 3514 [3515] 3516 3517 ... 13325