Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3081 3082 [3083] 3084 3085 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768773 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno lost today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #46230 on: April 05, 2011, 06:25:19 pm »

Just saw Battle Los Angeles.
Holy shit is this movie awesome, i think it's the only actually good invasion movie i've seen in my life.I actually cared about some of the folks and basically everything felt somehow real and beliveable, also sweet music and all that.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46231 on: April 05, 2011, 06:27:32 pm »

Science = Potato.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46232 on: April 05, 2011, 06:35:10 pm »

Holy shit is this movie awesome, i think it's the only actually good invasion movie i've seen in my life.I actually cared about some of the folks and basically everything felt somehow real and beliveable, also sweet music and all that.

I heard it was shit, but you have convinced me to watch it.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46233 on: April 05, 2011, 06:37:18 pm »

Glad to say that im watching that this weekend. Kinda wish i saw it last week but i went with the buddies to see Sucker Punch, it was weird but ok and i was pissed at the ending.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46234 on: April 05, 2011, 06:49:08 pm »

My professor just paid me $700 for all the work I've done for him since Christmas, and he also recommended my help to two other teachers, who also want to employ me as a teachers assistant. Do I smell profit?
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46235 on: April 05, 2011, 06:49:57 pm »

Poland is so awesome.  Listening to Polish music and reading stuff written by Poles always cheers me up.  I don't know why, but it's really nice.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46236 on: April 05, 2011, 06:52:28 pm »

Poland is so awesome.  Listening to Polish music and reading stuff written by Poles always cheers me up.  I don't know why, but it's really nice.
It ain't Polish if it doesn't have a accordion (Why is that a joke i will never know, come to think of it, all polish music i do listen to has a accordion playing O_o)

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #46237 on: April 05, 2011, 06:54:06 pm »

I spend tons of freetime reading history and I think what makes Poland really cool is how awesomely big it actually were before all the powers around it decided to attack it at the same time and eat it.

Also, this http://flagland.org/strip/24 makes me feel so sorry for them.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46238 on: April 05, 2011, 06:56:47 pm »

I GM'ed a game for a little over 3 hours on a different forum today. That was tons of fun - and surprisingly long, considering that I haven't GM'ed for a while.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46239 on: April 05, 2011, 06:57:20 pm »

Some of the Polandball comics made me laugh, though I kind of hate to admit it >_>

You can find them on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #46240 on: April 05, 2011, 06:59:05 pm »

Some of the Polandball comics made me laugh, though I kind of hate to admit it >_>

You can find them on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Flagland does not equal Polandball, Flagland is better and general comics about history.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46241 on: April 05, 2011, 07:02:40 pm »

... Obviously they are unequal.  I'm sorry I recommended something you don't like as much as the series you already follow ;_;

>__________________________________________________________________________>

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #46242 on: April 05, 2011, 07:07:23 pm »

... Obviously they are unequal.  I'm sorry I recommended something you don't like as much as the series you already follow ;_;

>__________________________________________________________________________>

Whaaat? I just mean they are very different Polandball is 4chan humor and Flagland is based on actual historical facts. :s

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #46243 on: April 05, 2011, 07:11:07 pm »

Wish Svip would update his damn Flagland AAR though.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46244 on: April 05, 2011, 07:12:33 pm »

Well, I'll admit that it was a really long time since I read the relevant comics, but I seem to remember a good amount of stuff that was history-oriented and, you know, not just ragging on Poland.

I don't know if my opinion on that one sticks, looking back at it, since my sense of humor apparently goes a bit out of whack late at night.

PPE: ... Really, really out of whack, apparently =/  In any case, I'm not that fond of Flagland thus far, and Polandball has lost a lot of its charm in the cold light of not being asleep.

Pages: 1 ... 3081 3082 [3083] 3084 3085 ... 13325