Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2619 2620 [2621] 2622 2623 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808147 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39300 on: February 13, 2011, 08:43:18 pm »

The Prestige

God I loved that movie.

How could you not? David Bowie as Nikolai Tesla!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39301 on: February 13, 2011, 08:43:56 pm »

I found out something for April Fool's day. did you know that almost all of the plants in the state of Missouri are either used to induce vomiting or used in prescription grade laxatives? And, if one was so inclined, the flavor could be masked by that of coffee or vanilla? I just found out. >:D
What a nice person! Your giving laxatives to old people and making it taste nice :) Such a nice person...
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39302 on: February 13, 2011, 09:08:57 pm »

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEGIVEMEANOTHERKINDOFBLOCKYOUSONOFABITCHPROGRAMHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

If you've almost filled a row, it'll give you a different piece.  It always tries to give you the most useless piece for any given situation.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39303 on: February 13, 2011, 09:09:42 pm »

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEGIVEMEANOTHERKINDOFBLOCKYOUSONOFABITCHPROGRAMHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

If you've almost filled a row, it'll give you a different piece.  It always tries to give you the most useless piece for any given situation.
I got 2 rows..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39304 on: February 13, 2011, 09:12:22 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is Adorable.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #39305 on: February 13, 2011, 09:41:47 pm »

This is Adorable.
With my mindset recently being put as GLaDOS being beautiful, I would definitely agree.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39306 on: February 13, 2011, 09:44:33 pm »

And it gets so much better when you find out that its titled "Curiosity"
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #39307 on: February 13, 2011, 09:47:21 pm »

And it gets so much better when you find out that its titled "Curiosity"
First thing going to my mind at that comment was curiosity 'core', and thus, my mind filled with a small amount of nostalgic happiness.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #39308 on: February 13, 2011, 09:52:45 pm »

This is Adorable.
Is that from a webcomic or something? Because if so, I may have to read it.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39309 on: February 13, 2011, 09:54:44 pm »

Nope, its from a website that hasn't updated for Years.

Sites like these make me sad

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39310 on: February 13, 2011, 10:01:25 pm »

Sheep cheese! :D
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39311 on: February 13, 2011, 10:04:38 pm »

Sheep cheese! :D

What game is that?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39312 on: February 13, 2011, 10:08:30 pm »

Etrian Odyssey III - The drowned city. From what I've played so far THIS IS THE BEST GAME ON THE DS.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39313 on: February 13, 2011, 10:12:46 pm »

Watching Iron Giant.

So sad.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39314 on: February 13, 2011, 10:13:18 pm »

Watching Iron Giant.

So sad.
best movie i ever watched when i was younger.
*sob*
Pages: 1 ... 2619 2620 [2621] 2622 2623 ... 13326