Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2583 2584 [2585] 2586 2587 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836982 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38760 on: February 08, 2011, 10:57:44 pm »

Aqizzar is Reimu~

Since I have absolutely no idea what that means, sure why not.
I really should know this by now from association, but I get the feeling this is gonna bite you in the ass later.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38761 on: February 08, 2011, 10:58:57 pm »

I found a magic chest full of my MonstercardsTM I made back in Elementary school while cleaning through stuff to throw away or not.

My deck was unstoppable.  If I had a computer scanner I would scan them all so you could see them.

EDIT:
I just found a note that my Mom left if she wanted my brother to record One Piece for me while I was doing after school activities in Middle School.

Dawww  :3  I remember that.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 11:01:59 pm by ToonyMan »

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #38762 on: February 08, 2011, 11:05:29 pm »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41482485/ns/politics-capitol_hill/
Turns out the tea partiers are good for something after all! :D

Although granted in the long run it won't do anything aside from take longer to renew it.  :-\
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 11:09:15 pm by alway »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #38763 on: February 08, 2011, 11:05:42 pm »

What do you think I am, crazy?  Automatically opening files that I download?  You'll catch a nasty cold doing that y'know.
It opens it without saving it to your computer. Oftentimes this means that a virus can't perform most of its functions, such as duplication. Hard to copy something that doesn't exist.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38764 on: February 08, 2011, 11:11:53 pm »

What do you think I am, crazy?  Automatically opening files that I download?  You'll catch a nasty cold doing that y'know.
It opens it without saving it to your computer. Oftentimes this means that a virus can't perform most of its functions, such as duplication. Hard to copy something that doesn't exist.
I thought it was put in your TempFiles.

EDIT:
Found a really cool chess set I never knew I had.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38765 on: February 08, 2011, 11:13:50 pm »

It does put it in your temp files. You can't run something that isn't on your computer.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/02/09/will-bulletstorm-murder-your-children-no/
Well, it seems the reason rapes are committed has been found. According to Fox News (so it must be true!), explicit language like 'topless' in video games is the reason for rapes. Feel free to ROFL at your convenience.
So wait, the game that says "You scared the dick off me!" and "Where did that giant dick come from?!" causes rape?

...Are we talking about heterosexual rape here? ???
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38766 on: February 08, 2011, 11:48:14 pm »

Eh, and then there's always the argument that sex is tantamount to an act of violence and conflict, which is an interpretation I've seen in a few places.

Yeah, I actually used to think that way a really long time ago.  Not so much anymore.  Though I still wonder about how much actors involved in sexual content are willing vs leveraged.  See Perfect Blue for worst case scenario.

Yeah, it's not that I particularly think that way.  It's just another interesting tool for the toolbox.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38767 on: February 08, 2011, 11:56:33 pm »

One of the Wolcott kids I know lives 6 minutes from the house, hehehe.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38768 on: February 09, 2011, 12:02:50 am »

I just introduced my dad to Minecraft.
I foresee yet another summer of sitting in front of a screen all but 5 hours of the day.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38769 on: February 09, 2011, 12:04:13 am »

Went from a 14" 4x3 CRT monitor to a 20" 16x9 HD Ready LCD monitor. It is glorious. Can't wait for the computer to actually get here.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38770 on: February 09, 2011, 12:04:51 am »

20 inches is a nice size.  Not too big, not too small.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38771 on: February 09, 2011, 12:05:43 am »

I foresee yet another summer of sitting in front of a screen all but 5 hours of the day.
I gave my Dad Diablo 2 a month ago and he's been going STRONG still trying to beat it.

EDIT:
Oh crap I just double posted for the first time since ever.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #38772 on: February 09, 2011, 12:06:42 am »

I've been shopping for monitors, but I'm dead set on getting a decent IPS display.  Probably not happening this year, since that market is really chaotic and expensive right now.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38773 on: February 09, 2011, 12:07:19 am »

20 inches is a nice size.  Not too big, not too small.

I wanted to go with 3 23" displays, but the wife vetoed me. Besides, they wouldn't fit on my desk.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38774 on: February 09, 2011, 12:21:10 am »

I gave my Dad Diablo 2 a month ago and he's been going STRONG still trying to beat it.

EDIT:
Oh crap I just double posted for the first time since ever.

Mine would've beaten Diablo 2 in one sitting.
He's the guy that introduced me to all sorts of cool stuff, like games, music, and anime.
Pages: 1 ... 2583 2584 [2585] 2586 2587 ... 13326