Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2021 2022 [2023] 2024 2025 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15844006 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Ka-MEW~!
« Reply #30330 on: December 03, 2010, 09:55:26 pm »

Better yet, learn how to speak the weird backwards-english forwards-japanese language in Shadow of the Colossus. Everyone will think they have some partial understanding of what you're telling them, but they'll never be sure.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #30331 on: December 03, 2010, 10:03:18 pm »

I'm happy. Why? Some guy in my Western Civ I class felt the need to tell the whole class goodbye via e-mail (it's an online class). The contents? He told us that he would miss us... and that we'd all burn in hell if we hadn't been saved by Jesus. He offered to help us all with that, because he's a priest. I got to use my 'Intertoobz Arguing' Skills' to ask him why it was so important to him. After a week of brain-crushing finals, the venting was nice.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30332 on: December 03, 2010, 10:10:27 pm »

Better yet, learn how to speak the weird backwards-english forwards-japanese language in Shadow of the Colossus. Everyone will think they have some partial understanding of what you're telling them, but they'll never be sure.
Some monks have a way of producing two separate tones with their throat, although I don't think you can speak two languages at once like that. And the deity spoke with a male and female voice I think, so unless Vector has a deep voice(I actually like deep female voices, but that's besides the point) I don't think it'll be pulled off.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30333 on: December 03, 2010, 10:12:15 pm »

Ah, finished reading Misery today. I loved the ending :D

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30334 on: December 03, 2010, 10:21:45 pm »

... Why not just learn some ungodly combination of Japanese and polish and call it a day?

New hobby get!

Hahahaha >_<  That actually sounds kind of fun.

But that's good! The sounds in both languages are quite similar, so unless your mother really meant "accent" as in which syllable to stress, then you should take it as compliment.

Hey!  Then I'll definitely color myself pleased :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #30336 on: December 03, 2010, 10:28:13 pm »

Some monks have a way of producing two separate tones with their throat, although I don't think you can speak two languages at once like that. And the deity spoke with a male and female voice I think, so unless Vector has a deep voice(I actually like deep female voices, but that's besides the point) I don't think it'll be pulled off.
Maybe it'd be like those musicians that play an instrument with their mouths while nose-humming another note.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30337 on: December 04, 2010, 12:33:44 am »

Someone left the treats from "let's invite the prospective interns onto campus day" in the kitchen.  I have yummy glazed dessert bread with strawberry cream cheese and honey.  I haven't had honey in years!  My diet would hate me, if it existed.

(Also, macaroni and cheese.)
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #30338 on: December 04, 2010, 12:56:10 am »

Since Dexter seems to be so damn popular I started watching the show, seems fine right now.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #30339 on: December 04, 2010, 12:58:20 am »

I have completed the first learning unit in the Blender tutorial I decided to follow. Hooray for self-directed learning! I now have a bunch of random crap arranged in a 3d environment exactly as the lesson plan instructed.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30340 on: December 04, 2010, 01:02:14 am »

I have completed the first learning unit in the Blender tutorial I decided to follow. Hooray for self-directed learning! I now have a bunch of random crap arranged in a 3d environment exactly as the lesson plan instructed.
Is it crappy crap or good crap?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #30341 on: December 04, 2010, 01:13:54 am »

Is it crappy crap or good crap?
Here the term "crap" is just used to mean things. It looks like a monkey's head wearing a tilted party hat on a pedestal.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 01:28:48 am by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30342 on: December 04, 2010, 01:46:00 am »

I have >500 posts. I thought I had ~200. 500 more posts and I'll be part of the forum family. Kinda. Well not really... It's more like 1500 more posts...
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30343 on: December 04, 2010, 01:47:48 am »

It's more about personality, more than anything else... good to see you, though =)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #30344 on: December 04, 2010, 02:09:52 am »

I should probably say I have high hopes for tomorrow if anything else.  I'm not worried about what I get for a score but then again I'm n0t worried ab0ut a l0t of things.  I already came to the realization like last year that I don't want to worry or care about anything and I find that my stress is reduced to a small zippy-de-do-da and my grades actually improve.  I haven't even missed a class since senior year started.  I've been sending college aplications to colleges in mostly Connecticut.  Which is kinda cool because Connecticut does have a really good education system thing.  My reach school is Worcester Polytechnic Institute while I guess my "goal" school is the University of Connecticut.  WPI is in Maine I think, however it's suppose to have a lot of math wizs which is cool for me because my highest grades academically and in the SAT are math so maybe they'll see that.  Otherwise Uconn seems pretty cool I guess.

Look out world, Toony is going to college and nothing is probably going to change!
Pages: 1 ... 2021 2022 [2023] 2024 2025 ... 13326