Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1291 1292 [1293] 1294 1295 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15796960 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #19380 on: September 06, 2010, 04:17:32 am »

This video just made my day, and i really cannot think of anything that can ruin it now, really :D

This might.  :(
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19381 on: September 06, 2010, 04:59:00 am »

I'm happy that Cthulhu taught me a new word, "Succour", when he was talking down to Schilcote in the sad thread.

Learning big new words is always exciting for me.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19382 on: September 06, 2010, 07:53:36 am »

Picked up a one-month subscription to Ancestry.com so I can get my geneaology fix on. Bastards gave out free access to immigration records over the holiday weekend. That's how they get you -- just like crack, the first hit is free.

You gotta hand it to the Mormons -- they may be strange, but they actually provide a useful service to mankind by hoarding genealogical data.

And now I'm fascinated that my great-grandfather spent 30+ years trying to get American citizenship, and kept getting denied. For all I know, he died a non-citizen.

OH NOES IM AN ANCHOR BABY  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19383 on: September 06, 2010, 08:32:58 am »

Today I drove my first personally-owned car. It's so good to know I have my own one, but at the same time...   ...so it's about as old as me.

It looks like I'll be learning a lot about cars soon, and probably spending a lot too.

Welcome to the last six years of my life.  GOOD LUCK FELLOW MOTORIST

I'm on car number 4. Having a car you really enjoy is a blast. Also, being able to change your own tires and oil and whatnot is a good way to save money. (Unless you're like me, who gets free oil changes from his dealership every 3k miles. ^_^)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #19384 on: September 06, 2010, 08:45:47 am »

I woke up and could make a hot breakfast. oh yeahhhh

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19385 on: September 06, 2010, 09:12:00 am »

1988 Jeep Wrangler here. I know theres a -slow- leak of something that is most likely oil by the way it stains the pavement. My dad and I think we've narrowed it down to where we think its coming from and did half fix it or something, we just don't have the time to take the engine appart and rebuild it like it needs. Also somehow the four wheel drive is broken so only 2 wheelin for me.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19386 on: September 06, 2010, 09:13:58 am »

"Fungible" is a pretty cool word.

Now I just need to work out when I can use it.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19387 on: September 06, 2010, 09:15:46 am »

"Fungible" is a pretty cool word.

Now I just need to work out when I can use it.
"It's a very fungible idea as it dosen't flung the monucles"

If it works for Palin it can work for us!

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #19388 on: September 06, 2010, 09:16:28 am »

I woke up and could make a hot breakfast. oh yeahhhh
Oh what I'd do for some insanely fast winds and rain. You can fry eggs out on the pavement here.
Today I drove my first personally-owned car. It's so good to know I have my own one, but at the same time...   ...so it's about as old as me.

It looks like I'll be learning a lot about cars soon, and probably spending a lot too.

Welcome to the last six years of my life.  GOOD LUCK FELLOW MOTORIST
I'm on car number 4. Having a car you really enjoy is a blast. Also, being able to change your own tires and oil and whatnot is a good way to save money. (Unless you're like me, who gets free oil changes from his dealership every 3k miles. ^_^)
Lucky Americans are lucky. We can get our licence only when we're 17.5, and then we have another year or two where we must drive with an adult. And we all get drafted at age 18.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19389 on: September 06, 2010, 09:18:19 am »

I could technically start driving at 18, but the insurance cost would be many times the cost of the actual car driven every year.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19390 on: September 06, 2010, 10:18:28 am »

Quote from: 1234567890
omg thank theres a mod or what evr you is on ok this is calico813 and my topic PACALA was locked because people thought that i made duplicate accounts to make it bigger but yes some of those accounts have the same ips because they live in my house!!! orthey are my friends that com over! calico813 is me iluvcuteboys11 is ysister larlar294 is my other sister and bel 924 is my friend that comes over and plays at our house plzzzzzzgo look at this clan PACALA yes i am calico813 but i made no new accounts to get it bigger!
I'm really not sure how to take this, but I laughed when I saw it so I guess it goes here. Note the fact that a different account was used to pm me than the one stated there, suggesting he made a new account just to pm me.

Also, This Poll. I never voted on this poll. I have one vote to my name. Woah.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19391 on: September 06, 2010, 10:20:50 am »

Quote from: 1234567890
omg thank theres a mod or what evr you is on ok this is calico813 and my topic PACALA was locked because people thought that i made duplicate accounts to make it bigger but yes some of those accounts have the same ips because they live in my house!!! orthey are my friends that com over! calico813 is me iluvcuteboys11 is ysister larlar294 is my other sister and bel 924 is my friend that comes over and plays at our house plzzzzzzgo look at this clan PACALA yes i am calico813 but i made no new accounts to get it bigger!
I'm really not sure how to take this, but I laughed when I saw it so I guess it goes here. Note the fact that a different account was used to pm me than the one stated there, suggesting he made a new account just to pm me.

Also, This Poll. I never voted on this poll. I have one vote to my name. Woah.

What is happening here Duke?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19392 on: September 06, 2010, 10:23:46 am »

A guy pmed me about a thread that was locked because of accusations of him making new accounts just to make the thread longer. He asked me to open it again and justified himself by saying all those accounts are various family members. But the user who pmed me was named 1234567890, and the user he said he was is calico813. He made a new account to defend himself from the accusation of making new accounts.

And I have no justification for the thread i linked.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19393 on: September 06, 2010, 10:31:33 am »

obviously you were hoping we'd all go in there and vote how sexy you are.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19394 on: September 06, 2010, 10:32:29 am »

NO GOD WHY WOULD I DO THAT DON'T BE SILLY.
Please?

Just posting these bizarre things as they happen.
Pages: 1 ... 1291 1292 [1293] 1294 1295 ... 13325