Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15805304 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #18360 on: August 27, 2010, 04:44:19 am »

Don't tack on anymore puns, we'll keep getting toohoo RAM'd.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #18361 on: August 27, 2010, 04:45:34 am »

I'm happy because it's damn hard to work my handle into a pun.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18362 on: August 27, 2010, 04:50:17 am »

These puns need more Dakk-a.

Blargityblarg, you're Horriblarg. We'll never be able to think of a good pun for your name. ::)

Also, I think my post would go better with a little Cheddarius. Otherwise it tastes Silleh, boy.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18363 on: August 27, 2010, 04:55:25 am »

Blargityblarg- I don't WANT to work your handle.

Tarran. Acanthu-see you're making me Il. Palazzo stop yorg nonsense before someone gets vect'd.

I enjoy a josephus as much as anyone, but you haspen realise I'm tarran to keep order here?

Edit: I got like, 5 times ninjad here, but I MUST.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 05:00:41 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #18364 on: August 27, 2010, 04:56:52 am »

I use protoss in Starcraft, not tarran.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18365 on: August 27, 2010, 04:57:24 am »

I'm happy because it's damn hard to work my handle into a pun.
But lo, a resourceful gentleman innovatively transmogrifies your boring label and rejoices gleefully!
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18366 on: August 27, 2010, 05:10:39 am »

I use protoss in Starcraft, not tarran.
I understand you're tarran as hard as you can, and we're all tarran to join in the Merf. But starcraft is not rilder-vant to this conversation, nor footky rild-ising the amazing potential in his username.

Now I don't want to start a tarran-trum, but you could be tarran to understand the... verbal tarran of this board. You can't blow your bugle (tarran-tara) and weave around. You gottarran with it, place a few metaphorical tarran-ts here and there, and always remember where you tar. Rrants are always fun in a conversation, but if you're tarran to topple a tarrant, with only the power of your puns, you're gonna lose, and your best bet is tarrant away, and fast.
The pen might be mightier than the sword, and tarrants might be mightier than DRM, but if you don't learn tar-rantspect your opponent, tar-rant no way you can win.

Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18367 on: August 27, 2010, 05:16:57 am »

Why are you aTacking me, Tack? What did I ever to Tack you off? Or is my name a Tacket due to how easy it is to make a pun out of my name?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18368 on: August 27, 2010, 05:19:55 am »

You're learning, Grasshopper. Soon you shall Pun with the grandmasters.

Also, I just captured Moria, and the name changed to Khazad-Dum. That's right, in my own little non-cannon universe, Khazad-Dum has been RE TAKEN.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 05:23:47 am by Tack »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18369 on: August 27, 2010, 05:23:24 am »

And me? I can't put on some tacky pun on my name
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18370 on: August 27, 2010, 05:30:29 am »

You're learning, Grasshopper. Soon you shall Pun with the grandmasters.

Also, I just captured Moria, and the name changed to Khazad-Dum. That's right, in my own little non-cannon universe, Khazad-Dum has been RE TAKEN.

I've actually declared peace with the two Orc factions along those mountains (For now) I captured a large portion of their territory though and I'm 1 province away from having the entire north edge of the map and uniting the Dwarves.

I'm going peaceful in the mountains for now because on the home front, Dale is almost dead and there are Rhun Armies poking their noses up in my business without declaring war, so I recalled my main army and retrained all its troops to get ready for the Rhun Campaign.

I figure Gimli can handle the East Front, I just got him a couple hundred dragonslayers to give him a bit extra punch if something happens, however.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18371 on: August 27, 2010, 05:37:15 am »

Yeah, I managed to take the north spine really early (But I STILL can't find any settlement at the top of the map). I've just worked my way down the Misty Mountains to Khazad-Dum, and the Gobbos have one settlement left. Meanwhile, the High elves have declared war against me, so Thorin's Halls are getting hammered, but I've managed to push them back, and I'm about to advance on Mithlond.
Mordor managed to push all the way up into the Mirkwood while Dale was busy kicking Rhun's ass, so I've taken most of that back, but I'm now at a ceasefire with Mordor and Isengard while I finish off the elves and goblins.

But I think Rhun is likely to try and eat me pretty soon.

(Also, I've got the guards of khazad Dum now. Not much attack, but more defense than both the iron guards and the dragonslayers)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 05:38:54 am by Tack »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18372 on: August 27, 2010, 06:18:38 am »

What game is this?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #18373 on: August 27, 2010, 06:21:17 am »

All this talk about STALKER gave me the urge to play it again.
Ten minutes later, I'm getting shot down by military 'copters no matter what I try..
Damn game challenging me!
Love, scriver~

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18374 on: August 27, 2010, 06:24:24 am »

Woooo, STALKER! X18 can suck my fast-firing AKU.

I didn't like it, but it wasn't as bad as it was in my mind.
Pages: 1 ... 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 ... 13325