Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 997 998 [999] 1000 1001 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788484 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #14970 on: August 02, 2010, 10:59:59 pm »

Janet just said no dick waving.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14971 on: August 02, 2010, 11:04:29 pm »

3 hrs/ 5 or so pages ago. This thread moves too fast for anything to be relevant for more than half an hour or so.
Anywho, I set a world record for dealing with awkward relatives. It took me 50 minutes, versus my brothers 2 hour, 2 and half hour, and hour and three quarters, for me to wrap up yearly dealings with our aunt.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14972 on: August 02, 2010, 11:05:38 pm »

3 hrs/ 5 or so pages ago. This thread moves too fast for anything to be relevant for more than half an hour or so.
Anywho, I set a world record for dealing with awkward relatives. It took me 50 minutes, versus my brothers 2 hour, 2 and half hour, and hour and three quarters, for me to wrap up yearly dealings with our aunt.

Bull. It's still very relevant. If you manage to get this thread locked there's a very high chance you'll get castrated.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #14973 on: August 02, 2010, 11:07:33 pm »

Well, instead of more of bullshit about post-15000/page-1000, I'm actually going to post about the things that have made me happy recently.

I've finally got some money coming in, and a decent amount too. Well, decent amount for what it is. £20 per day (+ free lunch) to act as a marshal for the Battle of Flowers. I basically get paid to watch the floats. Which, to be fair, is the only way you'd ever get me to, but I digress. Should get about £100 out of it, if I do every day I can.

And College is looking good for next term. I have to remember to organize meeting about possibly re-starting the course (Due to a monumental chunk of term missed due to a bitch of an illness.), but at least the didn't kick me out for low grades (I still easily passed the units).

I've started working out, mostly by helping on the farm more, and I've started to see an improvement already. I can lift a couple of hay-bales at a time with relative ease, at least. Also, (Sledgehammer+Old Shed) -> (Sledgehammer+Wood=New Shed) = Most Damn Fun Workout I've Ever Had. FLIMSY WOODEN POLES ARE NOTHING BEFORE MY WRATH.

Despite being an introverted kid stuck out in the (sort-of) sticks, I went to a great little party a couple of days ago. It was the most nerdy fun I'd had for a while, with a TF2 party happening spontaneously between four of us, fire, 12-player Warioware, getting complimented for my Weyland-Yuanti shirt, and also a fake ninja fight.

Speaking of TF2, it runs really well on my Macbook (Shut up, you), and has been the source of much hilarity. Like Nevi the Spy, who I must have killed about 20 times in one round alone, 80% of the time by accident. Or the combined placement of mine and my friend's sentries completely locking down Goldrush. Also, finally got around to playing the HL2 episodes. I hate Hunters. And Zombine. Also, fucking acid-bugs.

Also, an Exalted game I'm running on the GitP forums has had a party split. But not for the traditional reasons, or had the traditional results. Half of them are running back to the undermountain city of Gethamane in order to warn them about the malevolent ghost-of-a-Deep-One-thing that they've stirred from it's centuries-long slumber, while the other half are currently in the sunless (but still in permanently grey light) Underworld, fighting their way up a mountain through a horde of zombies, while a deadly rain of frozen blood speeds towards them and the sounds of screaming dead fill the air. The is so that the NPC Half-Ghost Necromancer they're guarding/holding hostage can let them in the MacGuffin room. This MacGuffin has nothing to do with the Deep One, as that was, and still is, unrelated to the plot. But they awoke him by accident, so yeah. Also, they met a mad Goddess, and snapped (temporally, and with kung-fu) her out of her depression. Unfortunately, they lost their lawyer, so will be in trouble with the guard.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14974 on: August 02, 2010, 11:07:50 pm »

It's not going to be post #15000, it's going to be post #14985.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #14975 on: August 02, 2010, 11:08:29 pm »

It's not going to be post #15000, it's going to be post #14985.
Yep, It's not quite as fun anymore...

That said, I come from the future with a photo!
Taken deep inside a nerd-cave, several minutes from now, as the first 1000 page post is made:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Or in other words, I got stuff to do besides watching this thread. :D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 11:19:08 pm by alway »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14976 on: August 02, 2010, 11:57:11 pm »

Phew.  More realizations about how everything works.  It's good.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14977 on: August 03, 2010, 12:00:58 am »

Eating a apple.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #14978 on: August 03, 2010, 12:01:47 am »

I'm happy because despite not having studied at all for my Physics test, it went okay.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14979 on: August 03, 2010, 12:02:45 am »

JUST ONE MORE POST AND THEN I CAN TAKE THE HONOUR OF BEING 1000TH PAGE BRINGER.

OH SHI-
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 12:05:00 am by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14980 on: August 03, 2010, 12:04:37 am »

Hmm... the start of page 1000 is a bit boring.
*Runs for cover*
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14981 on: August 03, 2010, 12:05:10 am »

I wondered who had the balls.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14982 on: August 03, 2010, 12:05:35 am »

I have balls.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #14983 on: August 03, 2010, 12:09:01 am »

HEY GUYS, I TOPPED PAGE 1000!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14984 on: August 03, 2010, 12:10:06 am »

It's a little difficult to be excited about that because what with so many people having different thread view sizes, at least one person is going to look at you and go, so?

I mean, for example, you are post four on page 1000 for me.
Pages: 1 ... 997 998 [999] 1000 1001 ... 13325