Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15874466 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #5670 on: February 17, 2010, 05:39:44 pm »

Can do!

Tonight though. School now.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5671 on: February 17, 2010, 05:40:25 pm »

Well, I'm going to be heading out of town tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be around here until Monday night (Hopefully, the new version won't be released while I'm out). It seems I've got some fun plans made for me while I'm out. Plus, there's a chance there will be some snow (still), which means I'll probably get into a snowball fight while I'm out.

And as a head's up, in case anyone else is visiting or living there, though the chances will be unlikely, I'm going to be up in Atlanta for awhile visiting my brother for the weekend.

More happy stuff:
-Made more Uru progress, saw some more nifty scenery (and got to operate a train), got the topside of my link library mostly completed, found a few things I didn't expect. Solved another world. and am stumped on another puzzle (using a series of lights to form a path; door won't open despite carbon-copying a map I saw the other solutions).
-Using Notepad++, I learned that using the 'Smalltalk' Language makes reading and editing RAW files much easier.

When I return, I might see if I can successfully make my Carippo crossbreed in DF. That thing is going to be terror on fins and feet. Unless anyone else is willing to see if it works.

As for the thread-locking risk due to all the bashing; yes, let's just clean the slate right here and right now; or at least, let's make a new thread to get locked instead. We still have more emotions to go through. For example "Things that makes you *dancing* thread", or at least something to keep it out of here please.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: February 17, 2010, 05:41:27 pm »

Things that made you *Dancing* thread...

Inet, you really are a *Happy camper*.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: February 17, 2010, 06:33:12 pm »

Pfeh. All right.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: February 17, 2010, 06:33:19 pm »

Happy: I'm making some excellent progress on a Thing I'm working on. I had a setback, because I might be able to use the Thing later for something else but I needed to ensure compatibility. Now I'm back to the point I was at before in Thing progress. And still working! Excelsior!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5675 on: February 17, 2010, 08:14:25 pm »

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5676 on: February 17, 2010, 08:34:50 pm »

Spoiler: What is this (click to show/hide)
Something about this comic makes me laugh. maybe it's TAILS USING HIS ARMS TO FLY.

What.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5677 on: February 17, 2010, 08:37:16 pm »

I just realized something. Since I'm visiting my brother, I can lend him some pointers on playing DF (since he recently took interest and had his share of fun learning it; made similar mistakes as I did first playing) and maybe run a short succession fort while I'm there (when there isn't much else to do). Basically do a demo run of a succession game so we can maybe plan a more full-time run in the future.

If that does happen I'll provide updates of it as it progresses. Should be fun, considering the difference in skill with the game.

I can imagine how that'll turn out. His turn, he'll be developing basic quarters for his troops to train in and make sure everything is stored properly while building with function in mind (you know, boring stuff like farming, workshops, and pathfinding). My turn, Next thing you'll notice at the end of my year, there's the beginnings of a magmaduct positioned above the entrance and target zones to catch any stragglers. An aquaduct would also be in development to help cool the land down just in case the fires get way out of hand.

Then again, I could always turn the front gate into an obsidian cauldron using both systems, with maybe a bit of an artist's touch, and make it look like a yin-yang. Upon his next turn his reaction would be somewhere along the lines of "WTF is he up to?". Wait until I breach the funhouse. Fun times will be had. Hopefully I can convince him to help me convince our eldest brother into running a succession amongst each other. Let's see how well siblings can run a fort.

And... WHAT THE HELL? It's like when Ren & Stimpy meets AoStH.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5678 on: February 17, 2010, 08:51:32 pm »

Something about this comic makes me laugh. maybe it's TAILS USING HIS ARMS TO FLY.

What.

Oh wow, I didn't think anyone else gave a damn about the Boxer Hockey guy. I've been reading his webcomics since forever. They're awesome.

I also failed to realize he had made any comic since the stupid bear ones, so finding that out just now made me happy.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: February 17, 2010, 08:56:00 pm »

This Boxer Hockey guy is awesome.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: February 17, 2010, 09:02:14 pm »

Probably aced my Incompleteness/Undecidability midterm (it only took 15 minutes >_>).  Happy ~
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: February 17, 2010, 09:09:33 pm »

And... WHAT THE HELL? It's like when Ren & Stimpy meets AoStH.

Yeah, I don't know what it is either, but it's pretty awesome.  Hooray for generational-cycle nostalgia.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: February 17, 2010, 09:14:58 pm »

Spoiler: Nipples.... (click to show/hide)

Really, you can't beat that.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: February 17, 2010, 09:23:25 pm »

Nipples the Enchilada.  I just caught that.  Enchilada.

Anyway, for other Ren and Stimpy-esque nightmare fuel, Flapjack is a goldmine.

Case in point.

Shoes...

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: February 17, 2010, 09:30:31 pm »

Well, if we're going to temporarily turn this thread into a Best of Tyson Hesse, I feel the need to at least link these...

Dude is a genius.
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 13326