Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6566 6567 [6568] 6569 6570 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773966 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98505 on: January 31, 2013, 11:05:14 pm »

All I can say is you want to be a better aim than some of the assholes on the roads around here.
Some of that just flat out hate cyclists.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98506 on: January 31, 2013, 11:13:51 pm »

Man, Kirby Super Star is fun. Why did I never have a SNES?

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #98507 on: February 01, 2013, 12:37:42 am »

The only bone I've broken is my skull...

Does that even count? 'Cuz if it does I might want to talk to my recruiter... :P
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #98508 on: February 01, 2013, 12:50:39 am »

The only bone I've broken is my skull...

Does that even count? 'Cuz if it does I might want to talk to my recruiter... :P
They may even count as two.

I've managedto never break a bone, impressive for someone with ADHD, the childhood with which guarentees 3 fractures, average. Minor electrocution, burns, hot oil, small electrical explosions, bumps and bruises of all sorts, and cuts, scrapes, and wounds of various severities, yes. But no fractures.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #98509 on: February 01, 2013, 12:53:00 am »

Made a DFHack script that allows the player to force caravans, sieges, migrants, fliers, curious beasts, mischevious beasts, megabeasts, diplomats and night creatures. Decided that was grounds to upgrade to Legendary Modder :D

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #98510 on: February 01, 2013, 12:56:47 am »

Can you simultaneously activate all of those? :o
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #98511 on: February 01, 2013, 01:03:01 am »

Well, some of them don't quite work--it's kinda finicky. However, you can activate a few at once, even having a siege and a caravan both from your own civ. It's hilarious.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98512 on: February 01, 2013, 01:08:48 am »

SignAvatar is back up! Huzzah!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #98513 on: February 01, 2013, 01:09:36 am »

Not to mention you impress the heck out of whoever sees it.
NOT WHEN YOU MAKE MISTAKES
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98514 on: February 01, 2013, 05:13:10 am »

Oh god, can you imagine getting out of a tub with a sprained ankle? From a lying position? D:
I can totally relate. I managed to dislocate my kneecaps a total of three times in the last few years, resulting in a surgery each and a total of six months with a knee splint. Imagine showering while standing on one leg because you can't put weight on the other, having to lift it out of the bathtub with your hand because your knee can't bend without hurting as fuck and your leg muscles can't keep your leg straight because of atrophy. Now imagine doing that for six months.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98515 on: February 01, 2013, 05:57:28 am »

I keep hearing or learning about various games I never heard of before. And I didn't think this would work at all but I actually managed to play against my fiancee in this with some messing around.

We both played like total dumbasses as we tried to learn what we were doing. Then I won by two points since Olga forgot the game was done when 3 stacks were empty.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #98516 on: February 01, 2013, 08:04:40 am »

I CAN BREATHE!

LIKE, THROUGH BOTH NOSTRILS! AND NO MUCUS!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98517 on: February 01, 2013, 08:25:05 am »

Remember, no matter what you screw up, you can always screw it up worse.
Let's say you blew up the universe. That's not the worst thing you can do. You could make it wish it could die. You keep making it wish it could die more and more and more. It's a repeatable action.
So don't stress out about the small things.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #98518 on: February 01, 2013, 09:36:10 am »

That moment when you are struggling with some concept and suddenly it dawns on you. >_<

Of course, I still have a lot of other things to figure out, like how to find the limit in computer-world, or what the heck "split the fluid proportionally to the corresponding
difference ΔIn and apply the respective directional derivatives from lower cells" means, or how I project a vector to ... another vector? And what's "integrating the amount of fluid in the definition of the function F(x,y)" supposed to mean? T_T Also, I think they're missing a variable definition.

But one hill at a time.

(In case anyone's wondering, here is where I'm getting all my problems from. I wholly blame alway for introducing me to this...)

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #98519 on: February 01, 2013, 09:50:29 am »

That moment when you are struggling with some concept and suddenly it dawns on you. >_<

Of course, I still have a lot of other things to figure out, like how to find the limit in computer-world, or what the heck "split the fluid proportionally to the corresponding
difference ΔIn and apply the respective directional derivatives from lower cells" means, or how I project a vector to ... another vector? And what's "integrating the amount of fluid in the definition of the function F(x,y)" supposed to mean? T_T Also, I think they're missing a variable definition.

But one hill at a time.

(In case anyone's wondering, here is where I'm getting all my problems from. I wholly blame alway for introducing me to this...)
....you know, I actually might have understood that more if you had posted in Korean.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 6566 6567 [6568] 6569 6570 ... 13325